Info

So, like the title said, this is a oneshot book. Requests are open. I'm willing/able to do all forms of angst, and if you ever feel like it's tooooo angsty, just know, I don't write a lot of the ideas I have 'cause I find them unsettling, so if anything you're giving me an excuse to write them (and you can always use DM's if you aren't comfy putting it in the comments).

The only things I will not do are smut and shipping (and anything specific against cc's boundaries), but other than that I'll do pretty much anything lmao. If you want me to write things based off of any of my previous/ongoing works ("Unpredictable | Wilbur Soot Angst", "Speechless | Wilbur & Niki Angst", "Tainted Perception | Wilbur Soot Angst", and "Attached | Bee & Boo), I will gladly do so! Please don't be afraid to request, there will be no judgement on how angsty it is. The less people request, the less I update, it's the sad truth lmao. I will credit those who want to be credited, and I will leave the people who don't want to be known, anonymous.

PS: if anyone depicted in this wants this taken down/discontinued I will

PPS: trigger warnings will be put on each chapter, and if there is a story that goes through multiple chapters, I will finish that one before going to the next request

PPPS: credit to twististired for the title lmao