Chapter 1- The Project

"I will now be announcing the partners for the class project. You're assignment is too write a song about your feelings with your partner," Aizawa said to Class 1-A.

There were some groans along with cheers if excitement from the class. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima said happily, "Maybe we'll get partnered up!" Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Tsk, whatever."

"The first pair, Tsyuu with Uraraka. Next, Sero with Denki. Midoriya with Mineta. Momo with Jirou...." Bakugou drowned out the teachers voice until he heard his own name.

"Bakugou with Todoroki." Bakugou stood up immediately, "HAH?! WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK WITH HALF AND HALF?!?" Everyone looked at him, most already a costumed to his behavior, "Bakugou!! Sit down at once!" Tenya Iida yelled, chopping the air as he spoke.

"Calm down Bakugou," Todoroki spoke in a montone voice, staring at the blonde male with a blank expression.

   The explosive boy grit his teeth then glare at the other, his teacher nodded in his seat and the boy sat down.

   Class finished not long after and all the blonde boy could think about was the two-quirked male.

   As the bell rang for lunch everyone began to pack up, the bakusquad went over to their leader and Bakugou groaned, "What do you extras want?" Denki grinned, "Let's go eat lunch Kachaan!" "Don't call me that Pikachu," he responded but none the less they began to walk to the cafeteria.

After getting their food and taking their seats their normal chatter began. Mina excitedly talking about a dress she was very into as Sero listened with half listened. Denki rambled on about a time he short circuited as Bakugou laughed at his stupidity. That was until a voice interrupted them, "Bakugou."

They all paused their discussions and looked over to where the flat voice came from. It was no other than Shoto Todoroki, he stood a foot behind the male looking at him with a deadpan face. "What do you want Icy-Hot?" The blonde asked a little annoyed.

"Do you want to start working on the project tonight?" The split haired boy asked.

   Before Bakugou could respond Kirishima replied, putting his arm over Bakugou's shoulder, "Sorry Todobro! Since it's Friday we're having a Bakusquad hangout! He can't make it sorry." Todoroki looked at the both of them, his glaze holding onto the contact Kirishima made to Bakugou.

"Ah, I see. May I get your number Bakugou so I can text you a time to work?" Todoroki asked, his eyes leaving Kirishima's arm. "Whatever," Bakugou said, getting out his phone and opening his profile.

Todoroki got his phone out and looked at Kirishima through the corner of his eye, the red haired male was grinning widely at the blonde who in return tried pushing the other away. Todoroki turned his phone towards Bakugou's direction and the other typed in his number quickly. "There, now leave me alone halfie," the explosive male said, slighting glaring his eyes.

Todoroki nodded before walking back over to his table.