Chapter 1

(HELLO everyone, so this is the first chapter of this book series, I really hope you enjoy this series  as I have a put a ton of effort into it) [also another thing if you know you like my stories maybe check out my tiktok wri.terr ] thanks :D

(this is where the chapter starts, enjoy!

walking home from school..sangwoo has gone out to hangout with a girl per usual..stomping my way up the stairs leading to the front door. my brows furrow the door had been tampered with..which is quite odd but kids these day always try and find a way to break things.

i walk inside and slip my shoes off and leave them in thier allocated spot, then slowly start heading to the kitchen to make dinner but out of the corner of my eye i see the basment hatch wide open.. my eyes wide and heart practically beating out of my chest. i quickly and quietly climb down watching my step each time, then i spot him..

he's panicking as one of sangwoo's victim is screaming for help and then she sees me..the figure of a male turns around in fear. i grab onto his  arm and quietly ask "what're you doing here..!? first of all how did you get in and why is she screaming..?"  i watch  him gulp and his shoes fall to the ground.

all of a sudden the floor is shaken and the front door slams shut.."shit" i whisper now i start to panic quickly trying to find a small place for this person to hide. 

i'm completely doomed..there stands sangwoo's shadow..my entire body starts shaking as i know this might be the end of this poor man. i feel my neck get grabbed and then pushed up against the wall screaming in agony i watch as the figure starts making a run for it.

only to be stopped in his tracks and get pulled back down the stairs, i watch as he slowly but gracefully falls ending in a horrific fall..sangwoo grins and watches as this boy starts crawling away, groaning in pain sangwoo drags him back and rests him up against the wall. i watch as sangwoo steps on his ankles and with one swing of his bat, cracks break the silent of the room and i watch as this mystery man screams and soon faints from shock.

sangwoo heads my way and drags me upstairs yelling at me and telling me all the things that could've happened, he then pushes me the kitchen counters and orders me to make dinner which is what i soon did.

the  front door  slams for a second time and i hear footsteps head down to the basment..i finish up serving dinner and patiently wait for sangwoo.

i hear a bloody murder scream realising what happened and what happened to the poor  lady in the basement..my gulps louder then my thoughts. i soon get impatient and make my way down to the basment at that moment i saw sangwoo swing his bat once more offically breaking the mystery man's ankles i gasp in shock which hooks sangwoo's attention

i quickly made my way up the basment stairs running away but got pulled back when sangwoo had grabbed my long, brown locks holding it in is hands and occasionly making suttle movements

"bitch..who said you could come down their..at least you got to see the show.." he bitterly said.

holding back tears i soon knew my fate and apologised.. knowing it was that or far worse..

i had got hardly any sleep that night just having the same recourring nightmare..bags underneath my eyes and yawning. "yua..!" sangwoo screamed

"yes..?" i reply in my quiet little voice

"im going out for studies make sure  to keep an eye out for that thing downstairs.." i watch as he walks out and slams the door.

watching him leave through the small window i rush down to the basement and sit alongside sangwoo's victim..he seemed to be in such bad condition and balling his eyes out as well as groaning full of pain.

i barely smile and ask him an important question.. "oh..you poor thing, now tell me your name.." it seemed rude to just call him 'boy' 

he whispered out "yoonbum.. yoonbum is my name.."

i smile and wipe away  his tears, making my way out of the stuffy room i sort through the medicine cabinet looking for pain killers trying to ease the pain for his own sake. grabbing all the pain killers i could i juggled them downstairs and gently put down a glass of water. 

"here..pain killers should ease the pain.." i watched as he downed four...six.. different pills he was desperate. i pouted and sat with him "why are you here yoonbum..? and how did you even get in..?" i asked hoping to not hit a soft spot.

he sniffled and it took a while to get a reply but.. "i l-love him.." from then he rambled on about how the crush all started and i sat there listening, dumfounded.

his smile widen every time he mention sangwoo's name.."yua..why is he like this..i thought he was sweet..?" emotions fell through, the sweet sangwoo is what finished it off for yoonbum, he only saw the sweet, friendly sangwoo but not the sangwoo i saw.

i sigh, this is what a crush obsession brings you too..near death

i watched as yoonbum's eyes slowly fall closed and he curled into a little ball and silently fell asleep, like everything was normal..i got up and quietly left yoonbum for a sleep before sangwoo got home..i prepared a nice lunch for myself and yoonbum.

once i finished plating the food i carried down the tray and left it on the ground and gently woke yoonbum and smiled while leaving after what yoonbum had said..i just hope sangwoo isn't bad to him..

a couple hours i finish up  the dishes and hear the front door open, turning my head reveals a grumpy sangwoo he crashes down his bag and stomps down to the basement..hopefully nothing bad happends to poor yoonbum.. hopefully <3