2.11 | Reunited

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna sighed as she walked into the house, Charlie stood from the chair and approached his daughters with a blank expression. "Dad--" Bella was cut off by Charlie hugging them before pulling back, his hands resting on their shoulders. "You two are grounded till you are well into your eighties, you hear me?" Charlie told them both, the sorrow in his eyes made Anna feel terrible. "Yeah, we hear you," Anna breathed out before hugging her father again, she rested her head against his chest for a much needed fatherly hug. Bella stepped back letting her younger sister have the comfort she needed.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked Anna who sighed as she relaxed completely. "Yeah, it's just been so stressful and I just... needed a hug from my dad," Anna answered him making Charlie sigh before he ran his fingers through her hair. Anna and Charlie had always had a closer bond while Bella and Renée were closer; and with everything that had been happening and with what was to come, Anna realised how short her time with her father would truly become. Anna and Charlie worked together to cook dinner and the Swans' sat together in the living room watching Full House in comfortable silence.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Goodnight, Dad," Anna spoke before closing her door, leaning her head against it with a slow sigh. She stood up straight and removed her clothes to change into her pajama's when her eyes locked onto the recent wounds. Her wrist had small incision scars from the metal stints that were put in, the long scar down her forearm from when she cut herself with glass to distract James was now a faint line. James' bite was still visible on her shoulder but the injury above her abdomen from Victoria was faint but still visible as she gently dragged her fingertips over the wounds. Insecure thoughts flooded her mind as she looked at her body in the mirror, her eyes becoming glossy.

"Absolutely breathtaking," A familiar Southern drawl pulled Anna's attention from her reflection to the man standing by her window. "Every part of you is angelic, Annabeth," Jasper continued as he took slow steps towards Anna whose heart picked up at the sight of her beloved. "And each scar tells a story," Jasper placed one hand on the side of Anna's face while the other rested on her hip as he pulled her in. Familiar sparks and tingles soared through Anna's body at the light touches, sending her heart into overdrive as she placed her hands on Jasper's chest. "You're a survivor, Anna," Jasper whispered.

"I missed you, Jasper," Anna whispered, resting her forehead against his as she closed her eyes. "I will never leave you again, Anna. I will keep that promise for eternity," Jasper whispered back to her as he let her aura and smell of Jasmines and Vanilla surround him completely. "I knew a life without you, and then you came into my world and I saw a purpose, then I lost you but I won't let that happen again because life isn't worth living if I'm not with you," Jasper continued as Anna sniffled, her heart felt full for the first time since before Jasper left Forks with his family under Edwards orders.