~1~

-ERENS POV-

2:29pm
-Connie's apartment-

Eren had came over to Connie's house to smoke and chill while everyone was there. "Yo Eren, ain't this your ex?"connie said while handing Eren the phone.

70,075 likesWhodoesntloveyn: my luv🤍

70,075 likes
Whodoesntloveyn: my luv🤍

-Sash.180 : MY GODBABY🥺🥺
-user364: who's the daddy 😂?
Rasindion: wanna get outta my sisters business before you get yo shit rocked😂??
User345:😍😍
Loadmore...

Eren was in shock he didn't know what to say or do. "Yo ren you good?" Eren didn't know what to say he was just fuming about you having a whole kid. Eren stood up from the grey colored couch and walked out of Connie's house while slamming the door. He thought he was done with the memories of you, he never cared for you after you just left him out of the blue but now you just pop up posting a kid. Eren hopped in his car while hardly being able to breathe. He searched up your Instagram page from his blocked list to look at the picture Connie showed him , all he could do was stare " What if he's mine.." "why would she hide something like this?" "He looks like me.." so many thoughts flew through erens head while he looked at the picture.

Eren was friends with your brother so he called him instantly
~ring~
~ring~
~ring~
"Hello?" Dion said eren didn't know how to approach it but he didn't care he just blurted out "is y/n's baby mine.." silence accrued through the phone "DION" eren said next thing you know he heard the phone being hung up.
"FUCK" Eren said slamming his hand on the steering wheel.

AN-
I LIKE THIS SO FAR HEHE.