[chapter 17]

Mike's Perspective

Did I listen to Tony? No.
I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and called up a girl named Alysha, she's a good fuck and she brings weed which is a plus side. "Open up!" I here a feminine voice squeal as knocks were hit to the door, I giggled since I was no longer sober and opened the front door letting her inside. "You couldn't wait for me!" She groaned looking around at the beer bottles and whiskey shot glasses around the room.

"Sorry." I slurred and made my way over to her, we plopped on the couch together, me chuckling while she rolled weed into a joint. I watched as her fingers glided across it as she rolled it tight, twisting the edges closed. She looks over at me and gives me a light smile as she flicks open her lighter. The fire crumbled the end at first then began smoking, she took the first hit. Breathing it in and letting the smoke out her nose. She passed me the joint where I took it between my teeth taking a long drag, I smiled as I could feel the effects.

Was it me, or did she just get ten times hotter? "Why are you looking at me like that?" She giggles covering her mouth with her right hand, I didn't know what I was saying...but I was.

" 'Cause you're cute." I winked making her giggle again, I placed my hand on her knee sliding it up her thigh then leaving it there. She gave me a small smirk as she placed her hand over mine moving it higher on her leg, she moved onto my lap as I wrapped my arm around her waist. My breathing faltered as I scoped her body up and down letting dirty thoughts infest my drunken brain. I bit my bottom lip as I leaned into her, kissing her softly.

I slipped my hand into the crease of her thighs. The only sounds throughout the room was the sounds of out lips pressing to each other's. I caressed her jaw as I kissed down her face to the crook in her neck, I sucked hard on her neck, nibbling and biting it.

She let out at a rigid moan as her hands played with the ends of my hair.

Tony's Perspective

I was sitting back in the hospital room
with Vic when my phone began ringing. I pulled it out my pocket to see Mike's picture and contact name flash across the screen, I sat up walking into the hallway with a smile across my face. 'What if he wants me to come over, keep him company.' I thought that until I answered my phone. The phone erupted with moans, not only of Mike's but a woman's. I felt my eyes watering up as I just froze, my phone clenched in my hand as I let my mouth fall open and a sob release.

Everything went quiet on the phone as I heard shuffling, a drunken girl giggle called as Mike's voice rang through my ear. "Hello? T-Tony?" He hiccuped, I sobbed out again not in response just being upset. I slipped down the hospital wall clutching my knees into my chest. "Tony!? Bud, Oh god.. I'm sorry, I'm so so-" I hit end as I laid my head in my knees crying.

'Mike Fuentes, will never be mine.' Repeated through my head as tears silently fell down my face.

•••

"Tony?" I groaned as someone shook my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see dark and my neck hurting as I lifted it up. "Tone, did you fall asleep here?" I rubbed my eyes that felt puffy and I knew they were red, I just shrugged and stood up. Grabbing my phone off the floor putting it into my front pockets ignoring the messages on the front. "Are you okay?" Vic asked.

"Not really." My voice dropped into a sad tone.

"What's wrong?" He genuinely asked, but I just shrugged it off. I walked back to Kellin's hospital room. "Tone! Wait!" I turned around to Vic walking quickly down the hallway. "Kellin is awake, a-and I need to.."

"Talk to him." I finished his sentence and he nodded.

"If you could just.."

"Stay outside.." I finished the sentence again and he hugged me tight.