❤︎ CH-1 ❤︎

A cold winter wind blows by through the window

While Little Y/N stood there behind another girl who looked as old as an aunt, while her father threw things at her again. He came home furious and was causing a commotion again. The thin piece of glasses was flying in the air as some of the glasses did come in their direction but she was shielded by the older girl in front of her. It was always like that but the older one would just say it was going to be alright and she would be okay. She would be comforted by those words. The older one took care of her like a guardian angel.

Her father left the house as Soobin came to check up on her. She looked completely alright and that worried him. Both in a good way and bad. He left the room as her father called him again.

She looked at the older one who is busy tending to her wounds. She would hiss in pain sometimes but whenever she notices Y/N's stares she would just smile.

The Little Y/N went around the house checking out for any human presence in the house and thankfully there wasn't. She went back to her room to see the older one now healed, keeping the first aid container away.

"I want an Ice cream." She uttered as the older one just smiled.

"Don't be scared Chub. Let's get you an Ice cream." She says with a small pat on the little one's head.

She takes her and encloses her in a warm fluffy jacket in which the little one looked as cute as a dumpling.

They walked out of the door, locking it and making their way down the streets. The Little ones brown and golden eyes glowing under the moonlight.

They reached the park where thankfully the ice cream truck stood with 1 customer left.

The older one made the little one sit on the bench.

"Do not move okay?" Older one requests as she nods.

The older one walks away going to get the Ice cream.

Little Y/N hums her favorite rhyme song as she notices a boy running fastly, she hums while keeping her eyes on him. 'He runs like a Naruto.' She thinks and giggles, closing her eyes. But when she opens her eyes the boy is no longer seen. She quickly scans her eyes around and sees the boy going towards the road where a car is coming at full speed.

"STOP, WATCH OUT!?!" She yells and goes towards the boy to save him.

She reaches for the boy and pushes him hurriedly to the other side while she stood still in the middle of the road not knowing what to do because of the shock.

But luckily she gets saved by the older one just in time.
The 2 littles were escorted to the bench, again.

"You did a good thing so I am not angry. I will get you both an ice cream and this time DO NOT MOVE." Older warns and goes while Y/N turns to the boy.

"How old are you?" She asks.
"Aren't you supposed to ask my name first?"
"Well, it's of no use I am not going to call you your name, tell me your nickname. And age."
"I don't have any nickname and I am 6."
"That's bad. I thought everyone had a nickname. Anyway I am 5 and my name is Y- no wait... We can give each other a new nickname!"

The older one gave each one of them a cup of Ice cream as Y/N thought.

"It is very tasty. Thank you Noona." The boy says as The Older ruffles his hair

"You're welcome." The older one says and sits next to them watching them with adoration.

"OHH I CAN CALL YOU BUTTERCUP!!" The boy exclaims with a wide smile as Y/N looks at him.

"Why that?" She curiously asks.
"Well, you look cute eating that butterscotch ice cream." He replies as she nods.
"Then I will call you gummy bear because you look like a cute bear and your smile looks like gummy."

"Ok, so that's decided," Y/N says as they smile adorably.

A woman comes and grabs at Gummy bear's hand.

"Your mother is looking for you." She says as the boy looks down.

"Bye, buttercup. I will never forget you."

END OF CH-1

Will they meet again?
The twists will slowly reveal first the queries and the responses.
Read to reveal it.