Goodbyes and siblings

3rd Person's P.O.V

After the tour got over, the class was shown into there specific rooms and we had had dinner, while walking towards my room, I felt someone pull me. Turning around I saw Charlotte and Percy with sad faces, 'Hey Guys! What's up!? everything cool?' The Jackson siblings nervously exchanged a look, 'Well...' Charlotte started grabbing both my hands into hers 'Mari....We have to leave tommorrow....' The smile from my face instantly vanished 'What?! Why!?' 'Didn't you just come??' I questioned a frown on my face, Percy nervously scratched his neck, 'We just came to see you, there are some important matters to be taken care of in Atlantis.' 'We're really sorry.' Charlotte added looking at me sadly. I brightly smiled 'Hey! It's cool! Atleast I got to see you!' I hugged them. 'Keep in touch?' I asked holding my pinky foreward, 'Definately!' They said together, joining there pinkys with mine. Sharing a last hug, I walked away to my room and flopped onto the bed, Tikki flew in front of my face smiling brightly 'Hey! You'll see them again!' she said nuzzling my face, 'I know Tikki, I know.' I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, tired from the days events and already tired from the fact I was going to have to face lila on my own.

Hey Guys! It's me I know it's been a realllyyyyy long time and I beg your pardon for that! But here is a new chapter! Hopefully you all will like it! Anyways the next one will Hopefully be out soon!
Bug out!
-Alexa