Chapter 3 - Destiny?

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Pie's phone rang early in the morning. Naahh... actually not morning, its already past 3 p.m. She looked at the caller's name. Mike!!

"Aaarrgghh! I know you are looking for me just to ask for some money.." she sigh. Well... thats what Mike usually done to her.

She can't sleep last night. She thought about how she can fill her daily routine so that she can fully forget about Mike. All this while her life just for Mike and doing part time job at Aunty In Cafe.

She even don't have time to hang out with her friends. Silly Pie!

She quickly get up from bed,take shower and get dress up to go to Aunty In Cafe. She wear blue polkadot skirt match with white sleeveless blouse.

Eventhough her eyebags still there prove that she cried last night but she looked adorable with her smiley eyes but she don't have any self confidence to admit that she is beautiful.

Her vision quite bad so that required her to wear spectacles to see things clearly. She hide her beauty beyond her big round black spectacle.

As she get all dress up, she left for work.

She reached there about 1 hour early as her shift start at 6 p.m. So she decided to take a walk along the lake opposite the cafe.

Pie's eyes suddenly caught some lover's quarrel scene. She saw the tall skinny handsome guy was on his knee. Maybe was begging to his girlfriend.

But the girl just let him be. After that, another man approched them. He put his hand on that girl's waist and pull her toward him and they left that skinny guy all alone.

That skinny guy looked so sad. He just smile helpless looking at them walked by holding hand.

Pie can't help herself from step towards that skinny guy. She knows how was the feeling. Her heart still ache.

Pie quickly took out her handkerchief and gave it to him. He looked shocked but still take it and smile to Pie.

"Ohh my God! His smile can kill me twice.."
Pie's murmured.

Pie felt something strange in her stomach after she saw that smile.

That guy still looks at Pie with confused looked.

"Eerrrr.. I said you can blow you nose using it. I don't mind.." Pie said to cover up afraid that guy heard what she said earlier.

That guy nodded his head as for thank you maybe.

Pie looked at her watch, almost 6 p.m. She need to hurry back to work.

"Don't worry.. you'll be fine after 2,3 days. Its a process of falling in love. Might get hurt at first but you'll find your happily ever after someday.. so you must keep strong until you find it..eerrr.. I'm in hurry.. need to go. Nice meeting you.." Pie said with a smile and then run quickly to Aunty In Cafe.

Kim's POV

I was about to made a confession to Yam on my knee but before I finished my words she cut in saying that she already has a boyfriend, and said that i'm a bit late. She said if I do it sooner she might accept it cause shes also had the same feeling towards me. But still its too late. She already accept Mario to be her boyfriend.

Actually I was afraid our friendship will end if I made a confession to her. Yeahhh.. you know... girl with girl..

At first i know Yam, she already shows some interest in me but I just treat her as my friend. I thought she was just like other girl who just clinging at me cause of my looked and my money.

You know I don't really trust in love. But it change when i saw her never stop care and treat me like she really do loves me. I started to love her but still I don't have some courage to tell her.

When I'm ready but its too late for her...

Its breaks my heart seeing Mario came and hugged her in front of me but i can't do anything about it.

Suddenly came a petite girl gave me a handkerchief. But.. excuse me miss, i'm not crying.. as I turn my head towards her I just swallow back what I wanna say.

She has a sweet smile even she don't have model's cutting body but still for me shes kinda cute with her big round spectacles! ^__^

She looked kinda worried about me cause she might see sadness in my eyes. I started feeling something when i saw her eyes but I don't know what kinda feeling was that. I never felt like this before.

Don't worry.. you'll be fine after 2,3 days. Its a process of falling in love. Might get hurt at first but you'll find your happily ever after someday.. so you must keep strong until you find it..eerrr.. I'm in hurry.. need to go. Nice meeting you.." she said as she quickly make her move. She looked really in hurry. She smile but still I can see sadness in her eyes. What would it be?

The sky started getting dark. I hooped into my red Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and go back home cause I had promised my cousin, Zee to meet her tonight..

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Don't forget to vote or leave a comment yaa..^_^

Have a nice day!!