Class. (plus authors note)

~Authors Note~

So uh.. this is literally because i simp for Dee. :/ Enjoy ig? not sure.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You sat in class with major silence, for that silence not to be broken. You look up from your desk to notice a boy, and that boy had black makeup under his eyes, a long, curly, blonde ponytail, and an alternative style. He sighs and taps his pencil then looks up at you and glares.

"It's rude to stare." He mumbles, glaring as he was before.

You look down, mumbling curses under your breath.

The bell rang and everyone got up with their lunch. You walked up to the roof like usual, nobody being up in your own little area.

You sighed due to your loneliness being an entire routine, which wasnt a problem for you, but it truely was bore.

After about 10 minutes, you heard the door open while footsteps after the door opening.

"There you are." The boy from class said, slightly letting his Russian accent show.

"Why were you looking for me..?" You said, sort of tired and raspy.

"I was just curious of you. You never pay mind to any of your peers, it just seems entertaining." He says, sitting by you.

"I'm Dee by the way."

He noticed that you refused to face to him.

"Look at me." He says, sort of worried.

You look at him and your eyes look down.

"My lord. You're a mess." He mumbles as he wipes the mud dirt off your face.

"Have you fallen? Nevermind that. Come see me at the gate after school." He says as he gets up.

You smile as you feel the essence of acceptence.
You never had a crowd around you, or friends, or anyone.

~this is called being lazy~

||Time skip||

You ran to the gate, smiling, excited to see your "new friend".

You saw him waving to you slowly as you ran up to him.

For some reason your body gave you the motion to hug him.

"Get off-" he stopped and hugged you back.

"I guess you need it that bad, huh?" He mumbles, still hugging you.

He grabs your hand softly and walks you to his house.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"To my house." He replies.

You blush red, not knowing what he means, and you cover your face.

"Thats not what I meant, idiot." He mumbles.

You arrive at his house and go to his room. He tells you to sit on the bed and so you did.

'what is he gonna do? I'm not attractive..' you think to yourself.

I wonder..