Im screwed

I wake up. My head is so sore. I look around all I remember is getting stuck in the daycare but I thought it was a dream but clearly it's not from the massive play structures. I was going to get up, but moons arm was around me.? I.. was just confused.? I thought he was going to kill me. Instead I was laying on moons lap with his arm around me. Once he realized I was awake he immediately jumped up. "How umm long we're you awake" he said "enough to see your soft side" I said teasingly "I was just umm about to tear off your limbs one by one" he said trying to be serious but obviously was lying. " Whatever" I said I looked at the play structure then back at moon and then ran into the play structure to find the genoator's. He was close behind me like really close. I ran it felt like I was going to make it! *donk* I hit the floor really hard. Moon picked me up bridal style and started walking to the big castle doors. When we got over there he sat me on the desk and turned on the lights. Sun came out and immediately started to check if I got hurt. "Sun im fine" I said and sighed. "Ok!" He said happily. I looked up at the clock 1:00 sun started to explain every hour the lights would go out so sun would set and moon would rise. "Well y/n would you like to play some games?" Sun said in his usually happy tone "of course sunny!" I said we sat in silence for a moment I looked at him put he was just kinda froze. It took me a second to realize what I just called him. "Oh- sorry sun if I made you uncom-" he hugged me "IVE NEVER HAD A NICKNAME!!" He finally let me go well for five seconds then picked me up bridal style like how moon did and carried me over to the art table he pit me down and we started drawing after a few minutes I looked up at the clock 1:58 only 2 more minutes.. "hey sun!" I said "oh yeah sunshine?" He said "I think moon would love to try and find me like.." I stuttered "hide and seek?" He said. "yeah!" I said and ran off to hide I ran up the play structure in and in a slide I hid. I knew moon wasn't dangerous I just wanted to mess with his temper....or at least that was my intention....( omg I already am writing the next chapter!!!! 448 words)