Chapter 1- dance

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING- KNIFE, MENTION OF ABUSE,ALCOHOL⚠️

Sienna Marino

Come on sienna! Just one night please!" Ari whined

My best friend Arianna and I live in a nice apartment in New York, we met in collage and moved here a couple months after graduation. I love her but she can be so annoying and complains until she gets what she wants. still love you tho ;).

"SIENNA" ari shouted at me throwing a pillow in my face.

"Ugh fine I'll go to the club with you happy?" I groaned and rolled on my back.

"Yes very!" She squealed running in to my closet with her hands in the air. I stayed on my back waiting for her to come back from rummaging through my stuff. After 5 minutes she came back out with two dresses draped over her arm, she picked a royal blue one up and threw it at me.

"This is yours, go change we're leaving in a minute." She grinned running out of my room.

***

Siennas dress

Ariannas dress

Ariannas dress

after I was done putting on my dress and make up I finished brushing out my curls to make a cute beach wave hair style then to finish the look I put on a  chain that has an angel wing hanging off it as well as some silver rings

after I was done putting on my dress and make up I finished brushing out my curls to make a cute beach wave hair style then to finish the look I put on a  chain that has an angel wing hanging off it as well as some silver rings. I stepped back from my desk and peered at myself in the mirror, a smile creeping on to my face, I felt pretty I haven't felt this way in a while maybe it was a good thing Ari was forcing me out of the house today.

"You look so HOT." she gushed from the door.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw her wearing a pink dress that hugged all her curves along with some gold jewelry and a black hand bag that matched mine.

"So do you!" I grinned waking over to her. She smiled and handed me black heels befor grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the house.

We caught a cab and got dropped off in front of a night club called 'the red line' hm cool name. We interlocked our arms and walked up to the bouncer.
"ID." He says coldly looking down at us. He is tall and muscular and wearing an all black suit with black sunglasses. Very stereotypical of him. we both handed him our ids and after getting them check he let us in.

"Oh my god this place is so cool!" I yelled over the music.

Ari nodded "let's get a drink!" She yelled back.

"hell yeah!" I agreed. We pushed through the crowd and headed to the bar. The hole club was styled in a modern futuristic aesthetic, like the name suggest it's mostly black with red led lighting, there's a dance floor in the middle of the club with a bar at the back. Beside the bar there is a stair case leading up to the second floor that wrapped around the walls. The room was big with a high roof, I could see the second floor has stripping poles and another bar.

"Can we get four shots?" I asked the bar tender leaning over a bit so he can hear me. He nodded and turned his back to get our shots.

"Oooo who's buying?" Ari asked me with a wink.

"Me of course, alittle thanks for dragging me out here I needed this." I smiled at her. Just then the shots were placed in front of us and be both downed two each. We chatted alittle and downed more shots.

Play song from the top now if you want- song:I feel like I'm drowning (two feet)

"Hey let's go dance!" I yelled grabbing her hand and stumbling my way to the dance floor. We pushed our way to the centre of the crowd and i released my hand from hers swaying my hips to the song. I knew and loved this song. I moved my hips to the beat messing with my hair and having a good time, a pair of large cold hangs appeared on my hips pulling me back in to a hard chest, I didn't mind it, it has been such a long time since I have been out like this. Since IT happened, I shivered at the thought. I moved my body with his pushing my self in to him more.

I pushed against him with my ass and placed my hand at the back of his neck pulling him closer to me, he groaned at that action and I felt even more bold so I did it again I felt his lips press to my neck, that's when I smelt it. His cologne, his minty wood sent.it was disgusting I pushed my self away from him and whipped my head around so fast I'm sure I got whip lash, but sure enough there he was standing one step away from me. My ex.

I shook in fear and backed away slowly bumping in to someone. "well hello there sienna." He sneered stepping closed to me.

"get away from me" I tried saying but it only came out as a whisper.

"What was that? Your going to have to speak louder. You always were a quiet one weren't you." he mocked me again getting closer.

I couldn't breath my chest felt tight and my throat felt dry. I needed to get out of here. I turned around quickly and sprinted to the exit not bothering to say sorry to anyone I pushed or tell Ari I was leaving, she will understand. I made my way outside running down the side walk.

I was abruptly slammed into the brick wall of some corner store and choked tightly with his large hand. "Now where do you think your going? I'm not done with you yet." He smirked evily tightening his grip on me.

"HELP!" I yelled hoping someone, anyone would hear me.

"shut up" he yelled covering my mouth with his other hand "no one will help you, no one will miss you, and no one loves you." He gritted.

I couldn't breath and my vision was being blurred by my tears. Suddenly his hands were snatched away from me and he was pushed to the ground. I stood there frozen, I couldn't move I couldn't breath or see. I was stuck.

***

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
I will be updating daily and I hope to get out at least 5 chapters today :)
but I prob won't continue the book if no one reads it.