chapter 9

Karl's POV

I fiddled with my hands as I waited for my boss, celeste to come back to her office so she could let me leave. 

"Oh hey nimrod. What's up?" Celeste asks, walking back to her desk.

"umm I was wondering..." 

"take your time!" she giggled.

"right.. I was wondering if I could end my shift early?" I ask.

"of course! could you just tell me why?" she asks softly.

"oh umm yea.. so I'm like going to a friends house because...I was trying to yknow up my streaming career a little more?" I say nervously.

"hey! no need to be shy I totally get it. name tag?" she smiles.

"thank you for understanding celeste, your the best!" I giggle, handing her my name tag.

"bye! make sure to give me an update, idiot." she waves.

"thank you bye!!" I smile.

I fiddled with my keys, and opened my car door. I started the car, and put in the address Sapnap texted me. 

I don't think anyone follows the no texting while driving rule, atleast I don't. I pulled out my sisters texts.

Me

hi! just checking in on how you are doing, I hope you feel better soon!

Jenn

hey karl! im okay don't worry about me! you text like every hour. I love you, nimrod. 

sometimes Jenn reminds me of Celeste.

Me

okay just checking in! love you!

Jenn

love you! :)

I put my phone away, and drove a few more minutes until I got to a big, modern hotel.

I checked the room number that Sapnap sent me, 42. (THATS RIGHT NO FUNNY NUMBER >:)

I knock on the door and seconds later, the door flies open.

"hi!!" I giggle.

"THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE KARL! dream and george have been cuddling and it has been driving me crazy!" Sapnap smiles.

"shut up, Sapnap!" George rolls his eyes.

"anyway come in!" Sapnap says.

"want some popcorn?" Dream asks.

"uhh sure as long as you don't poison me!" I smile.

"I would never.." Dream says.

"okay, so what do you wanna do? we can practice right now or we can do that later." Sapnap asks.

"whatever you wanna do!" I giggle.

"okay how bout this? I can tell you a little about MCC, and you can tell me some about creator games, and we can practice for MCC?" Sapnap questions.

"Sure!" 

"okay, so here's my room, basically all our rooms are connected into like on big living room. kinda cool right?" Sapnap smiles.

"yea!" 

"so for MCC there is teams, for example we are on pink parrots and we all compete in challenges and then at the end one time wins!" Sapnap explains.

"ohh I get it! for creator games we have to do a challenge to see who wins the money, this year it is hide-n-seek, which is one of my favorites." I respond.

"got it! sounds easy enough." sapnap smiles.

"wanna practice a little?" 

"sure!" Sapnap says, starting his computer.

_________________________

let's go!! long chapter!! 

hmm I wonder if there's going to be a dnf chapter...... 🤨

word count: 477