Destiny

I get that tutoring Mason Miller sucks but it was actually becoming quite interesting. I mean, I haven't forgotten that Mason was a bully and he teased me. I don't know why I hate him so much but his snarky behavior just makes me want to cringe. I don't tell any of this to Mr. Tater though. This would grant me my dream university.

I had a whole plan. I was going to pretend to fall in love with Mason so he wouldn't report anything going wrong to Mr. Tater. That boy is the biggest tattletale so I have to do something to keep him content with the way things are going.

It appears that he's jealous of the way I and Noah were talking and blah. Noah is the cutest boy I've ever seen but Mason is just stealing him from me. Selfish and ungrateful, that's what he is.

"Hey!" Mason says, red from embarrassment for some reason. He marches up to me. I stifle a laugh.

Mason's mom and dad put up wanted posters for him. It was just because he came home late. They had put up the most adorable picture of him from like second grade? I snorted and Mason narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, whatcha doin' here second-grader?" I said, pleased for a chance to mock him.

"Oh shit," he cursed. "You know about that too?"

"Damn. . . you don't like the cute little pic your parents chose for you?" I tease.

"Who would?" Mason mutters.

I laugh and turn away to find Noah standing there flirting with Mackenzie. I realize that the rumors about Noah being the school's biggest player were true but my dumb hopeless heart didn't want to believe it. I coldly turn to Mason and excuse myself without even saying anything.

"Dude!" Mason yells. "I'M STILL HERE YA KNOW!"

I plug my hands in my ears and go to Principal Tater. I considered withdrawing my offer to tutor Mason but something in my head screams "no!" so I leave.

But all throughout the day, I glimpsed Mason staring at me all the time. It was kinda creepy but at least he didn't say any creepy comments.

As we headed to math class, I began flirting with Mason for some reason. Once we got in our seats, Ms.Shane assigned our seats for studying our class project which was due in two weeks. 

I had to sit down with a girl who had pretty blonde hair and green and a mix of hazel eyes. I sat down. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Then I turned around and saw that Mason was paired up with a guy named Jason. 

"OMG!" we both squeal. "Jason and Mason got paired up together!?"(@nyxhxsxnghxl we did a collab and both our characters and hers are in this story! *Jason* and *Bella* are both in the story broken besties! we will be doing more collabs later!)

"Oh, wow. You're so pretty! I LOVE your clothes! What's your name?" I ask.

"Oh, thank you. Your hair is drop-dead beautiful!" I blush and say, "I'm Isabella. But you can call me Bella. What's your name?"

"Thank you so much! My name's Destiny. Have you heard the name Chocolate Milk?" I ask eagerly.

"Oh, um. . . I haven't," she says quickly.  I look up and say, "Sooo, do you know what the project's about?"

"I don't know yet. But I think it's about percentages," Bella says. Her green eyes are so light that I barely can see them.

"The project will be about percentages and I expect highly from my students, as you all know. We have spent a lot of time doing this topic and you all have gotten very high scores," Ms.Shane says. Why does she have to speak!  Shut up, already!

"Okay, so, this isn't really about the project, but do you like Ms.Shane?" I ask.

She tilts her head for a moment and I pout, becoming very impatient,. "Well, she is really pretty, but she's just too strict."