Chapter 7

"W-Weren't you s-sleeping just a moment ago?" Taehyung's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as they maintained eye contact. "Uh, I-I was," she responded with a nervous smile, her gaze momentarily drifting to his waist before returning to his face. In a sudden burst of shyness, he hurriedly covered his chest with his hands and dashed back into the bathroom.

"Aish, are you a pervert, Y/n?" She scolded herself internally, shaking her head. "Uh, Taehyung-shi, I'll step out of the room for a moment. You can then wear your clothes," she said nervously, quickly opening the door.

After hearing the door close, Taehyung emerges from the bathroom, letting out a sigh. "W-why am I so hot all of a sudden?" He strides over to the mirror, examining his flushed face, cheeks tinged crimson and radiating heat.

" W-where should I go now?" She stands in the hallway, her gaze shifting from one end to another. "I-I still can't believe I'm at BTS's place. I must have saved the world in my past life to be getting such an opportunity." She feigns a sniffle, wiping away imaginary tears as she walks down the hallway.

"Hmm... is that food that I'm smelling?" She sniffs the air, the strong aroma of meat enticing her nostrils. Following the scent, she descends the stairs and enters the kitchen. "It smells so nice," she exclaims, letting out a loud sigh of appreciation.

"Aish, you startled me." Jin drops the plate into the sink as he turns around, letting out a gasp. "Oh, sorry, I was just..." he trails off. "Are you hungry?" He asks, leaning in. She nods hesitantly in response.

"Here, enjoy the food made by the world-wide handsome chef." He lines up the table with food and sits across from her. "Thank you," she expresses her gratitude by bowing down. "Oh, why are you crying again?" Jin looks at her with concern. "Uh, all this feels like a dream, a really beautiful dream," she speaks between her tears. "Eat up or else it'll get cold," he urges while slicing the meat on his plate.

"I'm eating the food made by Jin, and not just that, I'm eating it with him... I want to cry."

She gulps back her tears as she puts a piece of steak in her mouth. "Wow, it's really tasty," her eyes widen at the taste of it.

"Isn't it?" He smiles as he munches on his bite, his lips glossing over the oily juice of the meat.

"You want some wine?" He asks as he gets up, she looks at him with an unsure look.

"I... I've never drunk it," she says.

"Really? What's your age?" He asks.

"19," she says with a nervous smile.

"Oh, you can drink, I guess. Do you want me to pour a glass for you?" He looks at her.

"Uh... okay," she gives in as his gaze starts to bother her.

"So this is how it feels to look at him, our worldwide handsome Jin. He's really pretty. I wish I could tell my friends about him. I don't even have a phone."

"Look at me, thinking about my phone when I don't even know if I'm dead or dreaming."

"Here, I poured you a little in case you don't like it," he says, placing the glass filled with red wine before her. "Thank you," she responds, picking it up and taking a sip. Her eyes widen instantly at the first gulp. "How is it?" he asks, looking at her curiously. "It tastes really good. Can I have more?" she requests.

"Oh, yeah, I guess so," he replies, getting up again and bringing the bottle to the table.

"I think you shouldn't drink anymore, your cheeks are turning crimson," he said as she chugged down the third glass of wine. "I-it's because I'm drinking this red wine so the color is getting to my cheeks," she explains with a soft giggle. He also breaks into an amazed chuckle.

"I forgot to ask you this earlier, what is your name?" He asks. "Y-Y/n," she slurs her words out. "Y/n?" She nods. "It's a unique name, just like you," he looks down with a chuckle. "L-like me, you mean I'm pretty?" She giggles again, cupping her face and acting cute in front of him. He gets flustered. "Ay, are you trying to act cute in front of the worldwide handsome guy?" He raises his brows at her, she nods with a grin.

"But you're cuter, really, really handsome. Would I have ever been able to meet you if not in this state of mine?" She lowers her hands down, a crystal tear filling her eyes as she looks at him. Jin smiles sadly, looking down. "You're really an ARMY?" He asks, and she nods diligently. "Yes, I am... Kim Namjoon... Kim Seokjin... Min Yoongi... Jung Hoseok... Park Jimin... Kim Taehyung... Jeon Jungkook... BTS!" She whisper-shouts this fan chant while raising her hands in the air. Jin chuckles at her.

"You really are an ARMY. What is your favorite song of ours?" He asks, leaning in towards her. She rests her head on the table. "...All of them," she mutters, letting her eyes close. "All of them?" He looks at her with curiosity.

"...Bogoshipda~~~ Spring Day," "-Fake Love," "-Light it up like dynamite~~~" she sings these songs while almost drifting to sleep. "And?" He asks again, a smile coming to his lips. "And?"

She turns to him with a mischievous grin. "RM's 'Expensive Girl' cover," she grins again, hiding her face. Jin's mouth gapes at her words. "Take it off girl-" "Ah, no, don't sing that one, don't!" He stands up, breaking into an embarrassed laugh.

"What's happening?" Jin turns to the source of the voice. "Oh, Namjoonah?"

****