It's Our Secret Remember

"Why haven't you told them you used to be quirk less?"

"Because that'd cause a lot of problems. I just told them I was a late bloomer instead of the actual story. Which of course only you, Asher, Kachan, All Might, Nezu, and Recovery Girl know about."

"Why'd you tell Bakugou?"

"I didn't he figured it out on his own and then confronted All Might and me."

"He's so goddamn smart for what?!"

"You know he's never really had a social life before. He spends most of his time studying to perfect his knowledge. Of course not to the extend Iida and Momo do though otherwise he'd be the smartest in class but their's really no comparing to their intelligence."

"You always can tell so much about others, do you ever look at yourself and think things like that?"

"Not often. I'm pretty weak, my only strengths is my analysis skills and my intelligence other than that I'm not anything special."

"Liar, you're so much better than you think you are."

"You just only see the good in me that's not there. The things you assume exist because of the way I was raised because of my personality but are traits I don't actually have."

"You're shit at lying. I know that you hate yourself but that's still not a justifiable reason to not be able to see any good in yourself aside from what's validated by the horrid school system."

"You talk so much shit about a system you never entered."

"Actually I've graduated college. My intelligence is high enough I was bummed up many many grades and never had any friends because I was the only 11 year old in my junior class."

"You mean they made you graduate college at 14."

"13."

"That's fucked up."

"Trust me I know."

The rest of the 30 minute drive was awkwardly silent after that and when we finally arrive Aj parked the car nicely in the driveway, got out, stretched, grabbed two bags and ran inside yelling for Asher.

I hope you realize how much I admire you Aj.