Sure!

So here's the thing

Jaspers answer wasn't a yes or no answer. He explained that he wasn't over a previous relationship but was willing to give it a shot and see where it goes. This started their relationship that would be full of wholesomeness. They would match profile pictures and names.

They would also vc quite often. They were in love with eachother. No doubt. Head over heels. But a problem arose.

They were planning a sleepover. But Jasper was feeling guilty about himself. As the date approached at rapid speeds he became more guilty. He still loves his ex. But he loves Ezra too. He is torn between them and Ezra and Jasper break up.

Ezra would talk to sam and stayed friends with Jasper. They all went to the mall with Sam's boyfriend. While there Ezra would try and fail to muster up the courage to hold Jaspers hand. Jasper made attempts too by grabbing Ezra's hand and dragging him around.

Ezra was very clearly still in love with Jasper. And the feelings could be mutual. Once they all arrived back home. Ezra talked to sam about how he still felt a spark between them. and how he doesn't think that it's completely over and it could be revived. With them both still clearly having feelings for each other they talk and avoid it.

But they both know they can't hide it forever...

To Be Continued...