Chapter 1: Cameron and Kenzie

You was entering your apartment, thinking about taking a nap, because you had a really stressed out day. You enter your bedroom and find rose petals all over your bed, a flower pot on your dresser with a note attached to it. The fragrance is so wonderful, although you are unsure what it is. Never mind the wonderful smell, you walk over to your dresser and slightly touch the roses in the gorgeous vase. You pick up the note, and read, "Hey babe! Sorry, if this is coming out too strong on you, but I want you to know I love you so very much. I feel like I haven't proved to you enough that I am absolutely in love with you. Be home at 10 babe!"

You and Cam has been dating awhile now, but he has always proved to you that he loved you. You smile so big, that you actually start blushing. You glance at your watch, 9:27pm. You go into the living room and sit down on the couch, hoping to watch PLL on Netflix before Cam gets home. You keep on thinking about Cam and your relationship, and what is going to happen tonight. Speaking of course, since you are a virgin.

You start watching your favorite show PLL and then the door bell rings. Would Cam ring the doorbell? He has the keys... Whatever. You get up and open the door. There is the perfect man you have been waiting for all of your life. "Babe... I love you so---" Cam starts to say, but is interrupted with one of your teasing little kisses. He grabs you softly, but at the same time lovingly, and takes you into your bedroom. You take a sit on your bed, which let's him know that you are ready to be loved by him.

He takes a sit on the bed with you. At first it was a really intense make out session, but then Cam slowly layed you down on your back. You start taking his shirt off, he tugs at your shirt, then looked at you for permission, you nod in agreement. Your shirt is off, he unhooks your bra, slowly, then all at once. He looks at your breasts, and says, "You are so beautiful!" You blush, then start making out again. You take off his pants, and boxers uncovering his manly parts. You see him, then you think in your head, "All of this is mine." You have a wonderful feeling. Then he unbuttons your pants, with your agreement. Then lays you down on the rose petals that lie on the bed. He enters into you slowly, and gently. You feel a wonderful and pleasurable feeling. You feel his cum, you moan pleasurably. You grab his back, and scratch his back all to pieces. You feel the best feeling that you have ever had in your life time. You feel him going into you faster, slower, faster and then slower. You can't quit moaning because you are in love with him. He starts rubbing your breasts and giving you love bites all over your body. All of a sudden, a tear rolls down your cheek, he raises up, feeling guilty, "Did I hurt you baby?" He asks. "No, I just don't want to lose you!"
You reply. "Babe, you never will, I love you and respect you, no matter what." He says. You smile and then you all make out, until you fall asleep together.

(A little long! I know but whatever! Comment any requests and tell me what you think!)