Chapter 2: Nash and Y/N

Your super hot boyfriend Nash has decided to take you out on a date tonight. You put on your make up and put on a nice outfit. But right now, you are in Nash's car going to your favorite restaurant. "I love you Y/N" Nash says. "I love you too my Nashty Nash!" You reply to Nash in a baby voice. You all arrive at the restaurant. He opens your door so you can get out, which was really nice.

You walk in the fancy restaurant. You see a reserved table that had a silk tableclothe and candles that shined bright. Nash is leading you to the table. Nash takes a seat. And you follow. You notice that he has been acting different tonight, in fact a lot sweeter. You enjoy your food, when you have had your food, Nash asks, "Do you want dessert?" You know that he didn't mean actual food. (You know what I mean) "no I'm fine." You say. You all walk out to the car, and then drive to your house. It was a short drive there wasn't harldy any conversation.

You all enter the house. "You don't want dessert?" He asks you. "Maybe if you serve it." You answer while you wink at him. He kisses you over and over, until you get h.orny. You slowly get on top of him and bite his neck. He sees the lust that is in your eyes. He gets up and takes off his pants. You see his beautiful man parts. He takes off his shirt, showing his hot abs. You stand there in awe because he is the best thing you have ever seen. He looks at you, and asks "Are you sure?" You answer "I have been waiting all my life for you." You slipboff your shirt, as he leans in and unhooks your bra. He looks at your breasts while you heart is pounding, he feels of your heart. "I love you!" He says. "I love you too!" You answer.

He lays you down and enters into you. Nothing else matters to you right now except for him and your love for him. You feel his warm liquids enter inside of you. You start screaming "Nash!" He is taking care of your body, you realize.

You wake up, to see Nash asleep right beside of you. You think "I love him so much."

(Comment what you think and requests!" Sorry I rushed a little!)