First Time

The detective walked quietly down the hotel's dim hallway with the pianist. It has been a frustrating week for him, he couldn't believe he caught feelings for one of his clients. He was just drawn to her kind personality, her style, her looks. Just, her. "Thank you for walking me to my room, it means a lot after everything that has happened. I'm glad I can still feel safe." The blonde turned over to him grinning. He broke from his train of thought, "Your welcome, I couldn't let you walk to your room alone after what had happened." he smiled. When they finally made it to the elevator doors, Shuichi pressed a button calling an elevator for them.

The two stared at the closed elevator doors blankly. Kaede caught the slightly taller male taking glances at her, she knew that he felt some sort of attraction towards her. Kaede took that information with pride, teasing the detective any chance she got. Tonight, she knew exactly what she wanted and how she was going to get it. Stepping onto the empty elevator, Kaede stood in front of Shuichi. The pianist blinked and looked at the buttons trying to recall what the worker at the front desk said again. "304." Shuichi quickly answered and reached over her to press the button for the third floor. He felt his body press against hers and began to get flustered. Kaede frowned, "Are you uncomfortable, detective?" She looked at him through the corner of her eye and saw him constantly fiddling with his hands and heard his voice wavering. "What? No, no. Why would... I be?" He asked looking everywhere except where the pianist was. Kaede turned around to face him, holding his face to force him to look at her. "I'm glad you're not, I don't want you to be. I hope this doesn't come off as weird but.." Her leg arched up to his hip, Shuichi's hand automatically slithered its way towards her leg. Their breaths heavied as their faces began to get closer to each other. "I... Uhm, if you don't feel the same I'll stop..." Kaede's hands started caressing Shuichi's face, making him heat up wherever she touched. "I feel the same, Akamatsu. I've been wanting you, so... badly." He spoke softly to her. "I felt so guilty thinking about somebody from work this way but, I couldn't... help myself." His eyes focused on Kaede's lips, wanting- no, needing to press them against his.

And so he did. He pushed her on the wall next to them, giving him the upper hand. Shuichi softly held her chin between his pointer finger and thumb. Kaede froze, staring into his dull grey eyes as he moved closer to her. The space between the two closed as they kissed, something that started as slow and intimate began to get more rough as they lusted for each other more. Hands wandered as moans leaked out of their mouths and filled the elevator. When they arrived on their floor they barely made it to the door, constantly teasing one another. The once timid detective sat up on the bed taking the pianist into his lap and heavily making out with her. His hands gripped and man-handled her arse, hips, thighs, legs, whatever he could get his hands on he fondled like it was the last thing he'll ever feel. Kaede took all of this proudly, smiling as she let out small squeaks and moans. "Saihara.." She moaned his name and leaned closer to his ear.

"No please, while we're doing this, call me Shuichi." The blonde leaned back, this was the first time hearing his first name. Every time she addressed him it was either with a teasing detective or his surname.

"Well then, Shuichi, can you start undressing me? I appreciate the foreplay, but I want something more.." She pouted. "O-of course Akamatsu." Before Saihara could reach for the back zipper of her dress she pushed his grabby hands away.
"Kaede."

"Hm?"

"Kaede is my first name, I don't want you calling me by my last name either." Her face flushed red.

"Mhm, I won't Akam- Kaede." The pianist shot him an angry face when she heard him utter her last name.

"S-sorry." Kaede shrugged it off and began to kiss him more. When he was certain Kaede wasn't mad at him anymore she hastily reached for the back of her dress. Pulling the zipper down he finally got to see what he fantasized about for a while now, her breast-filled bra.