Part 15

Hii guys welcome ,
So lets continue....

All went to there rooms....

Monu's room
Monu was thinking that wo kon hoga jisne call kiya tha....
And suddenly she felt a pain in her hand...she removed her jacket and saw a deep cut....

Monu - oo.ho...ye cut kabh lag gya ....
Jane deti hu ....kal bhi jacket pehen lungi warna sid or koel mera dimaag kharab kar denge....

She wore the jacket and slep without dressing the wound...

Morning....

Drill started ....
Monu was guiding bala and faizi was guiding chitra ....they both were very strict....suddenly batra sir entered...
All saluted him...

Batra sir - Agent monami ,aapki team ka mission khatam ho chuka hai or wo log safe hai....

Monu smiled widely with proud eyes and everyone became very happy because she was very strict these days and they didnt saw her smile from 3 years....
Karan was just too must happy seeing monu smiling....and faizi too smiled see her......

Batra sir - wo log aaj ya kal aa jayenge..
Everyone saluted him and he left...

They continued their drills....
After 1hrs everyone completed and went for lunch...

In the mess....

Monu was silently eating and she was smiling a little....seems like she was in a good mood...

Koel - tujhe pta hai monu ,aaj mujhe kitna bura sapna aaya...

Bala - q madam ji, aapke sapne me bhoot aaya tha kya ?

Koel - nhi ,par bhoot se kam bhi nhi tha..u know mene dekha ki mera favoirate lipstick .....wo kho gyi thi...

Everyone facepalmed🤦🏻‍♀️....
Monu chuckles.... Sid was very happy seeing her like this so he decided to become the old sid for sometimes...

Sid - kya yrr..koel tujhe pta hai mene usse bhi bura sapna dekha...

Koel - kya dekh sid...

Sid - mene dekh ki ek dayan make up karke mere pass aa rhi hai....

Sumanji - sumanji puch rhi hai ki kon thi wo dayan sirji...

Koel (curious) - kon thi sid...?

Sid - wo dayan thi....tu....

Koel - sid...
She slightly hit him ....

Monu laughed little loud seeing them...
Siel were too much happy seeing her like this And others were shocked seeing her smiling because they saw a strict ,rude monami these days....but today see was totally different....

Monu felt some pain in her hand but ignored it....

Soon everyone finished their eating....
Everyone was going to leave but suddenly they heard a horn...or a jeep..they all went out and saw batra sir was standing on the door...

Batra - acha hua aap sab aa ye me kisine ko bhejne hi wala tha.....sare agent aa gye hai....

Monu was just dying to meet them was hiding her expressions... But our siel can see that....

Soon they saw a jeeps out of the academy.....
And 2 beautiful ladies and 3 handsome boys jumped out of the jeep...

All were shocked except sidmoel seeing "him" after 3 years...

That 5 peoples came to batra sir and saluted him....

(So guys shayad apne guess kar hi liya hoga ....so they were not other than ....
Varun ,ayesha ,arun ,rishab and shivani)