ℙ𝕌𝕃ℂℍ𝔼ℝ

PULCHER- Handsome in Latin
AN: Just a small suggestion, please listen to Pied Piper by bts, while reading!!
And, enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

And, now let's travel for a few miles and a few hours in the past, from Taehyung's place, and ohhh what are we seeing now?-

The Sun is again shining brightly, making the morning more beautiful than ever, it's rays peaking through the black curtains, from the windows, of the room. Birds chirping, making their own sweet melody which made the whole world more beautiful, but unlike the bright world outside, the raven haired male's world wasn't that bright as the sun, nor was it as beautiful as the outside world. Surely, he loves the outside world being so peaceful, so beautiful, but in his life, it's just darkness everywhere, so much darkness is filled in his life.

Unlike, the sweet birds and the entire nature, which just woke up, he was already awake, working on his laptop. When, he heard the fresh and beautiful sounds of the nature contrasting to his own personal life, he slowly raised his head, to see the outside world, and blankly looked at the open window of his room, probably thinking about his work, yeah that's all he thinks about most of the time, as he is what we call, a workoholic, and also, because he, just doesn't have anyone to think about.

His family, who are so busy with their own problems, don't have enough time to look after him. Or, so he thinks. We all know, right, that when a human being is trusfrated;) or simply tired, he/she blames other people for their own problems, even when nobody had a fault in it. Don't get him wrong, he absolutely loves his family, but there are just certain things in his life, which angers him a lot.

Jeon Jungkook was different from most of the people, whom you would meet in this world. He was emotionless and would not smile much, his eyes are always blank, he has a dangerous and cold aura around him, though there's a cute and kind boy under the cold facade, which is only seen by his closed ones.

Also, he falls in the rarest category of this world. Yes, in this world void of love, he can also feel love, just like another cute and sassy boy. But, unlike the first boy, he doesn't show any emotions. Jeon Jungkook, likes to sit back and observe, and probably build strategies. This is why, no doubt, he is one of the most infamous and greatest business tycoon, who is known worldwide.

But, he is also somehow similar, in a weird way, to the first boy. He desperately wants someone. Someone to call his, someone to spoil, someone to care for, someone to secure within his arms.(Heck! This boy even built muscles to protect his future lover!). In basic words, he wants someone to love. Honestly, people thrive to be with him. He is the world's sexiest bachelor, international playboy(that's what they call him despite of him never being in a relationship or anything), youngest billionaire and humblest gentleman. But, his heart belongs to only one person, and that is, his mate. In this world, people hardly care for love for they don't feel it, most people give their innocence to a person who is not their destined mate, without any regret. But, then again, Jeon Jungkook, is not most people. He, from his very infancy, has promised his entire self to his destined mate. This boy maybe cold with people, but he is definitely going to spoil his lover with his sweetness and cuteness.

He got out of his thoughts when he heard a knock, and slowly turned his head towards the door, only to find his mom, Jeon Sunmi, smiling softly towards him. He smiled back as his mom slowly walked inside the room, towards him and sat in front of him, gently caressing his soft hair.
He sighed as he felt the featherly and gentle touch of his mother, smiling a bit towards his mother.
" Morning Mom.. "
He spoke a bit softly, not in his casual cold voice. His cold and dangerous aura is only for outside, but for his family, he is the cutest bunny in the world.