-nine-

"Don't change yet," I heard Scott's when he entered the room as I had just begun to unzip my dress. I felt his warmth radiating from his hands through my dress as I heard the dress zip back up. "We have yet to have dinner."

I smiled, "You want me in this," I referred to the dress. "Yet you're in jeans and a tee?"

"Well, I was going to change." A faint smile wiped across Scott's face. He whipped his shirt off and began rummaging through his closet. "This?" Scott asked as he held up a nice black suit. I just nodded and he tossed it on. "I'm not much of a tie guy so I'm not putting one on."

Scott grabbed my hand and started exiting the room. "Well, okay then."

Before I knew it we were in the dining room. Food was on the table and everything was set. It smelled fabulous. Scott pulled out my chair, allowed me to sit, then moved the chair closer to the table.

"Scott, you're an amazing cook." I said after I took my first bite. "I have no idea what this exactly is, but, it's really good."

He smiled. "Thank you, Alex."

Over the rest of dinner, we had normal 'dinner' conversation, just the kind of stuff you talk about on date.

After dinner, Scott pulled out my chair. "If you'd like," he held out his hand. "You can go change now."

I placed my hand in his, "Okay, I sure would."

I took my clothes into the bathroom. Just as I got into the bathroom, Scott opened the door and I felt his lips on the back of my neck. His hands began sliding from the base of my neck to right above my butt as Scott unzipped my dress.

Scott kissed my earlobe, slowly and carefully pulling at it with his teeth. I felt his hands slip the dress off my shoulders then slowly off my body as it cascaded to the floor.