16

Chanyeol: but for now let's rest and tomorrow meet other members of family as well.

With that both chanyeol and Baekhyun took them towards crib ties their hand and left.

Taehyung: hyung we have to leave .

Suga: wait Tae we will leave soon first let's watch what are they gonna do with us.

With that both slept right away.

Next morning .

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both went to babies room.

Chanyeol: wake up babies.

Baekhyun: yes rise and shine we ahve lot of stuff to do that .

But both Taehyung and Suga didn't move because they are tired of last night stuff.

Chanyeol: wake.

Before he can complete his sentence Suga shouted not remembering where he is?

Suga: shut the f***k up let me sleep .

Taehyung also wakes up with his shout but but when he open his eyes he widened his eyes in which position he is and where are they. He trembled at the sight of Baekhyun and chanyeol both glaring at Suga as he tried to wake Suga up but Suga didn't buldge.

After a while Suga felt someone picking him up as he opens his eyes he saw he cursed underneath because he knew he is getting punished but what made him shock that Baekhyun remove Taehyung clothes and starts spanking him hardly which made Suga guilty because it was his fault not Taehyung fault .

But he didn't stop after 50 spanks Taehyung was crying mess he tries to wiggle but everything goes on vain.

Suga was crying not because of pain but because of guilt because he is the reason why his best friend from few days is at this place.

Chanyeol took Suga and  made him ready for the day.

Actually babies are going to stay here for few days but Jungkook Lisa are craving for their babygirl and Namjoon and Jin also wants to play with their baby boy.

When Baekhyun and chanyeol enters inside the living room they saw a dog and a cat pet ( talking about jimin and hobi) are sitting on the floor while eating their food .

Both are carrying their babies where Suga is looking at hobi and jimin with pity while jimin was also looking at both but Taehyung is sleeping the SPANKING and after SPANKING crying made him so much sleepy that he slept in the car ride .

Baekhyun and chanyeol bud their goodbyes to all and left while saying next time they are going to stay a little longer.

Namjoon and Jin  also bid their goodbyes with their baby and pet as they are going to their mansion for few days.

Lisa was carrying Taehyung making him snuggles into her more which made her giggle .

Watching Lisa and her baby Jungkook was also happy but one person was looking everything is jealously.

Yes jimin is jealous he wants Taehyung all of himself but know he was not even able to hold him but he is soon going to make a master plan so his baby should be his .

Who can kill his own parents for his baby can do anything.

To be continued........

I know I told no update but small update....