Chapter-8

"Is it true?",That Jin guy asked.

"What are you doing here?", Y/N questioned him back while looking everywhere but him.

"I asked you something.", Jin again politely questioned her.

"I did too.", Y/N said bluntly angering Jin.

"First look at me.", Jin said while fisting. His voice clearly showing how angry he is. But Y/N didn't obeyed and went to leave the terrace which angered him more because never in his lifetime, Y/N disobeyed him.

"HAN Y/N", Jin yelled making Y/N halt in her steps knowing what she did. Anger clearly visible in his eyes.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME.", Jin yelled again making Y/N turn on her heels. Now looking at him with wet and red puffed eyes; melting Jin' heart instantly.

"Is it true?", Jin asked softly for which Y/N stayed quite again and looked down.

"Y/N, You proved me wrong today.", Jin said defeatedly making Y/N look at him with confusion written all over her face.

"What do you mean?", For the first time in a while she spoke.

"I thought we were close enough to share every little problems we had. But I guess since Y/N has grown up, she has no need to share her problems anymore. She is strong enough. So, I should not bother you. It was nice meeting you again Han Y/N.", Jin said with a sad toned voice and made his way out while Y/N started running to stop him.

"I am sorry Jin. I am really sorry Jin.", She said while back hugging the buffed male figure.

"No need to be Y/N. You've grown up.", He replied back whilst trying to break out of the hug.

"Please No. I don't want to be pitied.", She said while crying.

"Yes I am ill -- and I've been -- ill ever since I was born -- but I also wanted-- to live like normal -- people. I didn't -- wanted anyone to treat -- me any different-- from others.", She said in between her sobs while Jim broke the hug and turned towards her cupping her small face in his big hands.

"Y/N, you should have told me. I would have helped you. I would've treated you the same as I do now, as I did always. You should have trusted me, my little munchkin.", Jin said comforting her which made her cry even more.

"Aigoo, don't cry my baby. Don't.", Jin said while  hugging her. They stayed that way until Y/N was completely calm and then Jin broke the hug.

"Does Namjoon knows?", Jin asked knowing Namjoon and her are bestfriends.

"No.", Y/N said while looking down.

"Why?", He asked.

"He won't understand. He'll pity me.", She replied back not meeting his gaze.

"Why would he not?", He questioned her again.

"I know he won't and don't dare to tell him.", Y/N said in a strict tone.

"Okay, I won't.", He said while chuckling.

"I had a question.", He said.

"What?", Y/N asked.

"Is Yeji just a roomate?", He asked again.

"She is my care taker.", Y/N replied.

~Ting Ting~

"It's my class. I need to go. Take care Jin.", Y/N said while passing a smile.

"You too take care and I am here now. You can ask me for anything.", Jin said and Y/N replied by a cute nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I am sorry I couldn't update earlier.

I hope you are enjoying this.

Don't be a silent reader and do shar your thoughts on this.