𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6

"So uhhh... you hungry. I ordered some pizza earlier..." you said trying to make conversation because still embarrassed about the whole pillow thing.
"No..." he said putting his book bag on your couch and plopping down.
"Ok... do you like... wanna get started on homework?"
"Actually... go get me some pizza errand girl... chop chop!"
"You just said you didn't- nevermind." You sighed and put his slice of pizza on a plate and gave it to him.
You figured if he was just gonna lounge you were gonna finish singing.
And your favorite song was on next.
"Nobody like U" by 4Town
You'd be lying if you said you weren't a 4townie/ simp for Robaire.
The beat dropped and you were doing the whip, the Nae Nae, hitting Quan too. Jk
But as the best dropped you stood up straight and fixed your posture getting reading to dance. You knew all the choreography.
"I've never met nobody like you,"
You said spinning around and moonwalking towards Tyler.
"Stop being a weirdo!" He said as you started arching your back and "twerking" in the middle of your living room while singing
"Had friends and I've had buddies, it's true" you said and then stopped for a minute, listening closely. And you never would've guessed... TYLER WAS HUMMING ALONG.
"Oh my god..." you whisper yelled.
"What dumbass?" Tyler replied.
"You're a... 4TOWNIE, OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!" You yelled and he denied.
"NO IM NOT! I HEARD THIS SONG ON A MCDONALDS ADVERTISEMENT!!"
"LIAR! SING WITH ME!" You yelled and took his arm, dragging him off the couch.
He took a deep breath in and the breathed out.
"Alright." He said jumping on your couch and putting his hands on his chest and started singing his heart out.
"YOURE NEVER NOT ON MY MIND, OH MY,OH MY!"
"WHOOOOOOOOOO GO TYLER!!!" You yelled cheering him on, you both smiling at each other.
"I'm never not by your side, your side, your side
I'm never gon' let you cry, oh cry, don't cry
I'll never not be your ride, or die, alright!" You two sung together as you hopped on the couch with him, waving your arms around and jumping up and down, fan girling about Tyler being a 4townie.
At this point he was perfect.
After the song was over and you were both tired out from dancing and jumping on your couch you sat down and took a break.
"He is ridiculously handsome AND a 4townie?" You thought and smiled at him.
"Maybe we should do this more often? See you next weekend.. maybe?" You asked and smiled at him.
"Fine, you ordering pizza again?"
"Of course!" You smiled and then realized you got absolutely no homework done.
(Edited!)Ps. I changed your favorite to robaire 😍