Part 4

It was nearly 1 pm when they were back. Khushi was already sleepy after having her medicine so she slept instantly after falling on bed arnav joined her after freshening up. Kissing her forehead and scooping her in arms he slept peacefully.

*********************************

Khushi's POV

I was sleeping peacefully till the bright sunlight didn't hit my face. Because it's the month of February it's still cold in New York. The sunlight hitting means it's late morning may be approximately 11 or 12 noon. I rubbed my eyes and spread my arms but I found the cold mattress. Instantly I opened my eyes because my baby wasn't there. It's Saturday today it means he would be having off but where he is now. In confusion I removed my blanket hurriedly and run down to see if he is around.

Taking stairs when I climbing down I can hear some cooking sound. I took steps towards my kitchen and the site shocked me. There arnav was standing in cook wear with hat on his head looking like a proper chef. And the mess he created the flour on his face he was looking like joker to me. I wasn't able to control looking at his funny looks. And giggle left my mouth. And hearing it he turned around.

Arnav's POV

I was working making special foods for khushi as today is my off I thought to spend my day with her and do something special for her. Must say it is very hard to make something. How girls do these things so easily. We must appreciate their efforts. It is not easy to work at home and in office too handling the family and then tantrums of offices. And also I haven't spent a quality time with her so yeah today and tomorrow is the best day to give her my time. She is such a sweet heart she never complaint for anything. I www preparing the dough that's when I heard her giggling and what could be thr best day to start with. A small smile came on my face. And I turned she was still at her night wears with messy hair and puffy eyes that's mean she had good sleep. It's good because she haven't able to sleep properly. I was lost in her looks and came back when she started to talk.

"Did somebody told you, you are looking like a joker right now"

And then she started to laugh again. Okay so she was in teasing mood today not bad let me take it in my hands now.

"Ohhh so I am the joker then o am afraid what others would think of you. How they are gonna call you from now on. Ummmm... Let me think haan mrs. Joker right"

Khushi's mouth became like a saucer when she heard him teasing her. Ohh how can she forget he is the no. Teaser and flirt she should have thought before speaking to him. He never let's win anyone. She twitches her lips and then cake inside. No soon she reached him he pulled her towards himself in his arms. The eyes had been already locked with each other. Khushi gulped when she saw him moving down towards her. And in anticipation she closed her eyes knowing what is about to come. But she didn't felt his lips on her instead she felt him rubbing his cheeks on her and it creates a different kind of sensation on her whole body. It was like she was been in fire. Her toes curled up because of that sensation and to save herself from falling she clutched his biceps hard. He moved a little and then he again did this act to her other cheek. Khushi all the time was closing her eyes. H le after applying the flour on her both cheeks moved his face behind a little. And smirk he exactly knows how to shut her doesn't he.

"Now you are coloured in mine, now you are looking exactly as me."

Hearing him she opened her eyes. And saw teasing smile on his face. She moved her hand and placed on her cheeks to see what he did and when she saw the flour that he applied her mouth went wide open. She watched towards him with accusations. Pulling her more close to him where air too can't pass between their bodies he said..