First Day Mix-Ups

The girl, with white hair, stood with her head down and her fingers laced in front of her. "I'm counting on you. It isn't everyday when you get a chance like this. Do not screw it up. Got it?" A man asked from behind a desk.

She nodded and looked up. Her eyes shining brightly. "Yes, sir."

***

"Issac move your crap already. We've got to make room for our new roomate." Kynan yelled at his best friend who was staring out the window.

Issac lifted his head from where it was resting in his hands. "Woah." He said.

"What?" Kynan said and walked over, he looked out the window. A red convertable with black racing strips on the side pulled up and parked bellow them. Their room was on the seventh floor of the private school they attended. "Nice car." He said.

"Yea, but there's an old lady drivin' it." Issac said with a sigh, after he noticed the white hair.

"New teacher?" Kynan asked.

"Yea, I guess." He said. "Damn it, I was hoping for a new hot chick who needed a little... Help, moving in. Know what I mean?" Issac nudged kynan with his elbow and smirked.

Kynan rolled his eyes and walked away from the window. He shoved all of Issac's crap off the third bed in the room. He picked up a pillow and aimed at Issac's head. "Hurry up. He's going to be here any minute." He told him.

Issac finally walked over and started to move his stuff. "What's his name again?" He asked.

"It's CJ." Kynan said as he fixed his desk up.

"Heard he's rich." Issac said with a smirk.

"Don't be so-" Kynan started but there was a knock on the door. Issac quickly shoved the rest of his stuff under his bed as Kynan walked to the door. "Hello?" He asked when he opened it.

"Um... Hi." A girl said from the doorway. She had a hood up over her head and was looking down, gripping the handle of her bag tightly.

"Girl's dorm is down stairs." Issac said, walking up besides Kynan.

"I saw that..." She mumbled quickly. "But I was told this was my dorm..." She said.

"We have a roomate heading our way, sorry babe. And besides it's not like girls can stay with guys." Issac said.

Kynan smacked Issac who groaned. "What's your name, miss? Maybe we can get this figured out." He said to her.

"It's CJ." She said quietly, looking up to meet their eyes.