Into you

Hirao POV:

Quickly we put the spray cans away, graffitiing the side of the bakery. "Shhh, shut up or we'll get caught!" You scolded, picking up the backpack full of art supplies and beginning to flee. Out came the baker, "Better not be painting my damn wall kids! I'll call the cops!"

"Shit run!" I yelled, you quickly took my wrist as we ran towards our favorite store, the ones with the strawberry candies. The baker's voice faded as we heard the sounds of cars, quickly crossing the street we ran on the sidewalk.

Once we were outside we were nothing but a panting mess.

"Dude, that was fucking awesome!" I exclaimed, shaking your shoulders.

"We almost got caught, bozo! That's what we get for your loudmouth," You hissed.

"Oh, cmon I was just bragging about my new toy jeep,"

"Shhh, shhh-" you hushed, my eyes widened, looking around. "Hear that? That's called bliss, and it only happens when you shut up." You shot me a smile, which didn't last since I hit you in the stomach.

"Ouch ouch~" you hissed, stumbling back. "Now who's being loud? Let's go inside, my mom gave me money for a candy run." I bragged, you raised a brow.

"So I'm getting a free day of paying."

"Cmon let's just go in!"

.
Seven years later
.

14 years ago, here I stand in front of the same candy store we'd always go to. I push the door open, the ringing of a bell alarms those inside the store of my arrival. "Welcome to"

I met eyes with a familiar face, a boy with dark curly locks and tan skin. "Sukori?" I ask with a shocked expression.

"Hirao." The man sighs, my name rolling off his tongue.

.
.
.

Hands fall to my sides, drifting down my hips. His eyes are locked on mine as he rolls his body against mine. Letting out a flavorful huff, back in the office area. He had me pinned against a wall, the wooden walls cooling my skin.

"Hirao~ I missed you, I thought you had gone," he groaned, my hand slipped down to tug at the hem of his pants.

"You seem excited to see me," I hummed, warm hands gripping my waist tightly. "Well seeing as you weren't allowed to have a phone for a while, I suppose it was hard with no way to contact you." He stated, with a smile, I slowly began to shrink against him.

He watched me slowly sink to the floor, on my knees I smiled at him. "Let's make this quick k? I have to go visit family."

.
3rd person POV:
.

Hirao couldn't stop her heart from beating. Raising a hand to the member and stroked the tip, earning a stifled groan from Sukori.

She craved to hear that lustful groan. So without any warning, she put the tip, slimy with precum, in her mouth. Sukori made another groan, this time a sudden one. Leaning against the wall for support. She didn't know what other reaction Hirao was going to do next, she waited for a signal.

Hirao slowly engulfed Sukori's member, sucking and licking it, teasing the man into moaning even more. Gradually, she started bobbing her head back and forth. Sukori couldn't handle the ecstasy and continued moaning, softly keeping a hand on Hirao's head.

Sukori grabbed her hair and started rocking his hips. She gave in and felt her knees begin to burn, sucking his member more roughly.
Hirao then felt Sukori's hand gently patting, and then he sucked harder. Sukori let out a hasty groan. "Argh-AHh..." he grit his teeth.

"Umm- Ahhh!"
Hirao moaned around his dick, her sweet and gentle voice creating vibrations sending the man into euphoric bliss. Suddenly Sukori pulled out, white dripping onto the Hirao's breasts. A string of saliva connecting her tongue and his tip.

"I should've gone harder."
He seductively whispered, chuckling in a low tone. Her face flushed red, Sukori glanced at their surroundings, a small grin tugging at his lips. He then looked at his friend on the floor, his dark eyes shrouded in the shadow of lust.

"Would you like to be somewhere more pleasing dear?"

Hirao nodded her head, throat too hoarse to come up with a clear answer. "How about one more round in my car, I'll drop you at your family's home." The sly man's lips tugged into a smile.