CAST + SMALL BACKSTORY

TESSA ORTEGA AS ELIZABETH SUMMERS

NICKNAME: LIZZY AGE: 15BIRTHDAY: JULY 10, 2006 YOUNGER CHILD SIBLING(S): GIO SUMMERS SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE 4 NOWPARENT(S): LIANA SUMMERS

NICKNAME: LIZZY
AGE: 15
BIRTHDAY: JULY 10, 2006
YOUNGER CHILD
SIBLING(S): GIO SUMMERS
SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE 4 NOW
PARENT(S): LIANA SUMMERS

-
JADEN WALTON AS HIMSELF

NICKNAME: JADE/JAEAGE: 15 BIRTHDAY: JULY 22, 2006 SIBLING(S): JAYLA WALTON, JAVON 'WANNA' WALTON, DAELO WALTON PARENT(S): JESSICA & DJ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE 4 NOW

NICKNAME: JADE/JAE
AGE: 15
BIRTHDAY: JULY 22, 2006
SIBLING(S): JAYLA WALTON, JAVON 'WANNA' WALTON, DAELO WALTON
PARENT(S): JESSICA & DJ
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE 4 NOW

-
JAYLA WALTON AS HERSELF

NICKNAME: COOKIE AGE: 17

NICKNAME: COOKIE
AGE: 17

-
JAVON 'WANNA' WALTON AS HIMSELF

- JAVON 'WANNA' WALTON AS HIMSELF

NICKNAME: WANNA
AGE: 15
-

+ DAELO, JESSICA, DJ, KYLEE, ETC.

                          ____________
  SMALL BACKSTORY

        Elizabeth Summers was a 15 year old girl. She was very close to the Waltons, and because of that, she would get a lot of hate, but she also got a lot of support. Her and Jaden had a flirty friendship.
       They always flirted with each other. They met when they were 8 and went to the same school. Lizzy's dad had died due to a car crash on his was home from work.
      Elizabeth was devastated. So was her mom. Lizzy didn't even want to get out of bed. She was 12 when this had happened. She ghosted a lot of people, left them on read, etc. she started having multiple panic attacks + more.
      So, she started vaping, and not really caring about anything. She still does vape. No one knows except for Kylee. Kylee and Lizzy are very close. Elizabeth is healing slowly. It still hurts her now, but she's getting better.
      She became a player when she got to 8th grade. So did Jaden. Jaden didn't like that Elizabeth became a player, and Elizabeth didn't like that Jaden became a player. They would never tell each other though.
       The two have had arguments over the most random things. They always made up for it though. However, sometimes some worlds just really hurt Elizabeth. She said some words that really hurt Jaden too.
    Everyone always shipped the two. Even Jaden's parents and Elizabeth's mom. Elizabeth has an older brother names Gio. He's was really over protective of his little sister.
    Something bad happened to her? Gio would hunt them down, probably kill them, and then go to Jail. Gio didn't like the fact of Elizabeth having boyfriend or bring boys over, but he trusted Jaden.

                       ____________

A/N: STOP I LOVE THIS ALREADY OMG. IM SO EXCITED. THERE WILL BE NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK! THEY'RE MINORS!!! Also, this book won't have a posting schedule like how my other book does because I actually have a lot of motivation to edit this book. Ok thanks for reading this. Bye 😄.