SIX

A/n: She was staying at Kylee's house btw
                      ____________

Elizabeth hadn't talked to Jaden ever since she admitted her true feelings. She hadn't been to school in 3 days either. The Walton's would message her but, she wouldn't respond. She saw that Bianca and Jaden had broken up because Javon had been telling her everything even if she wouldn't respond.
     She decided she should finally go back to school. It was currently 6:20am so, she got out of bed, made her bed, showered, changed, did skin care, and makeup, and got all her stuff ready.

Outfit:

Hair:

      Elizabeth went downstairs where she saw Kylee sitting on the couch just on her phone

      Elizabeth went downstairs where she saw Kylee sitting on the couch just on her phone. "Morning" the two said at the same time as Elizabeth went to go and eat cereal. She only ate a little since she had to leave in 5 minutes.
      It had been 5 minutes, and Her and Kylee had walked out of the house to go walk to school. They grabbed their stuff, and they walked towards their school. "It's gonna be ok Lizzy." Kylee said as she could tell that the girl standing next to her was stressing out.
     Elizabeth had told Kylee everything. Even about admitting her feelings towards Jaden. They had gotten to school, and walked to their lockers. Their lockers weren't that far from each other.
     Kylee went to her locker where Jayla was standing. Elizabeth's had walked to hers where no one was standing. She grabbed her books and whatever she needed then closed her locker. There standing she saw Jaden. "Can we talk? Really quick, Please." Jaden said as he stared at the girl infront of him.
    "fine." Elizabeth said as they started walking towards Math which was their first period. "Elizabeth, I didn't know that you felt that way about me. You should've told me sooner." Jaden says as they're walking down the hall. "Why? Who do you care so much? You keep running back to Bianca." Elizabeth said as she stopped walking and looked at Jaden.
     I kept going back to her because I'm in love with you, and I didn't think you were ever gonna love me back." Jaden sorta yelled towards Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked at him, and walked up to him. She grabbed him and Planted a quick kiss on his lips that didn't last long.
     They walked to class before they got in trouble, and they were both happy the rest of the day. They were back on talking terms, and Elizabeth even talked to Javon and Jayla. Everyone was currently at the Walton's house.
      "Hey guys, me, DJ, and Daelo are gonna be heading out. Call us if you need anything." Jessica said as she left the room. We all started doing our own thing. We made tiktoks, watched movies, played board games, and overall we had an amazing time.
      "Let's play truth or dare!" Kylee said and everyone agreed. They all sat down, and Elizabeth sat on Jaden's lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and the two smiled.
     "I'll start!" Jayla said. "Javon, truth or dare?" "Uh truth." "Have you ever had feelings for Elizabeth before??" Jayla said as everyone in the room turned and looked at him. "No. She's my best friend, and nothing more." Javon said. "Hmm. Jaden truth or dare?" Javon said as he looked towards Jaden and Elizabeth.
     "Dare I guess?" "I dare you to ask your crush out." "Ok. Here goes nothing." Jaden said as he turned Elizabeth to look towards him. "Elizabeth, will you be my girlfriend?" Jaden said as him and Elizabeth made eye contact.
     She didn't know what to say. She was shocked of course, but she didn't think he would ask her out. "Yes!" Elizabeth said as she smiled and gave Jaden a quick peck on the lips. "Ew" Jayla, Javon, and Kylee said at the same time as they watched them kiss. Jaden and Elizabeth laughed, and the rest of the night, they had an amazing time.

@ lizzy.urbae

^ (Elizabeth and Jayla)

^ (javon and Elizabeth)

^ (Elizabeth and Kylee)

^ (Jayla, kylee, Javon, Jaden, and Elizabeth)

Liked by onwardwanna, onwardjdub, and 53,890 others

Lizzy.urbae my people <3
Tagged: @ onwardjdub , @ onwardwanna
@ thejaylawaltonofficial , @ Kylee.Pruitt

Kylee.Pruitt my 4 lifers!!!

Onwardjdub family :)

Onwardnation 👍

Onwardwanna THE BESTIES 😛

Mommybianca ew. Jaden get your hand off of her waist.

Lizzy.ml I LOVE YOU GUYS!! LITERALLY MY FAVORITE FRIEND GROUP!

*load more comments*

                 ___________________

      A/N: here's this. Kinda rushed but oh well. I know it's not as long as my other one, but I had no ideas exactly for this one. My other ones have 1000+ words normally. Ok see y'all with the next chapter soon byeee !!