Hecatia Lapislazuli

Name : Hecatia Lapislazuli
A Kazanrai
Kazanrai : Kazanrai (a Touhou LW original) refers to volcanic lightning, an electrical discharge caused by a volcanic eruption. This is an apt temperament for a goddess of Hell. Hecatia's Phase and Essence endowments are quite unusual due to her transcendental nature. Hecatia is the goddess of Hell for three different worlds, and she rules dominant in regards to their elements. Those worlds are Earth (Earth Phase), the moon (Moon Essence), and Otherworlds (Star Essence). However, she is not good with Sun Essence as it wishes to be ruled by her. Hecatia's divine aspects include being a goddess of the sun, so "not good with" does not mean that the sun is her weakness. It is thought that overarching dominion would go against her current unique leadership principles, and the fact that Chang'e's husband shot down the sun may also have something to do with this. The form Hecatia is currently taking limits her nature and power, so her capabilities may change if she decides to take a different form.
Weak to SU ( sun )
Resist to MO, EA and ST ( Moon Earth and Star ) Anima Mundi

Weak to SU ( sun )Resist to MO, EA and ST ( Moon Earth and Star ) Anima Mundi

[Attack] Star Own CRIT ATK UP Energy Bullet.
[Bullet Layout] Mostly Yin.
[Boost] Star Own CRIT Accuracy UP Bullet/Specular Bullet/Precise Bullet/Star Bullet.

Info : Hecatia Lapislazuli's Spread Shot (a Touhou LW original). She performs an attack that directly affects the soul. Anima Mundi (also known as the soul of the universe, or the soul of the world) is a concept where everything in the universe is part of a single soul. Directly touching an opponent's soul probably takes next to no effort for a goddess of Hell who deals with whole worlds as a profession.

Triple Goddess

[Attack] Sure-Hit Energy Bullet

[Bullet Layout] Mostly Yin.
[Boost] Fire Human-Killer Bullet/Human-Killer Bullet/Water Bullet/Wood Sure-Hit Bullet.

Info : Hecatia Lapislazuli's Focus Shot (a Touhou LW original). She simultaneously reveals and attacks with the power of her three bodies. In other words, she displays her power as a goddess of three worlds: the moon, the Otherworlds, and Earth. She only reveals this power for a short time, perhaps due to some sort of magical constraint.

Otherworld: Oumagatoki