Part 1

It looked so familiar. The layout, the architecture- it was all too familiar. And Michael knew why. Right in front of him stood the creator of this replica, the one who he was looking for. He stood in front of him proudly, a wicked smile fixed upon his face.

"Ah, there you are. I knew they wouldn't fail me," he said, taking a step closer. He inspected Michael, leaning down to look at him.

"Get away from me," Michael snapped.

Eden's smile grew. "Calm yourself, Michael."

He stepped back. Michael's captors still stood beside him, holding the magic chains they had wrapped him in tightly.

"Come now. This isn't an.. appropriate place for this."

Eden strutted past Michael, and his unwanted bodyguards forced him to follow. They exited the bright white building, entering the darkness of the night. Their only light was the glowing moon in the sky and the billions of stars that accompanied it. The path was barely visible, but he could see Eden just fine. He glowed like a deep-sea creature, dwelling the bottom of the ocean, waiting to strike. The blue light of his hair was, while useful in finding him, obnoxious in some other cases. And his eyes. Those dammned eyes...

They walked down a set of stairs, leading into the insides of the island. Black bricks made up every wall, floor, and ceiling. Torches lit up the area, but otherwise that was it. Nothing much else was here, aside from the openening at the end, which led to Eden's ship and a not-so-fun drop down back to Earth.

Eden walked into a room, which seemed to have been cleared out. Michael was sat down on the floor, the weight of the chains finally somewhat lifting. They then stood there, waiting for their next order.

"You two have done me well. Good job."

He walked past Michael, facing the two captors.

"I have no use for you two anymore. And, as promised, I will give you what you asked for. But you must wait until I get done with him."

All they did was nod their heads. Eden walked back in front of Michael, facing the wall. The silhouette of a weapon appeared in his hands, spinning around and around.

"You two can leave now. Michael and I will be having a private..." He lifted the sword, inspecting it.
"... conversation."

The did as they were told, closing the door behind them.

"What're you going to do? You already have everything you want. What else could you need?" Michael asked, anger filling his voice.

"Michael. Poor Michael. You fail to see one thing."

"And what would that be-"

Suddenly, the ringing of a phone went off.

"Oh shit, sorry, gotta take this- it's the bank," Michael said, pushing the chains off him and taking his phone out of his pocket."

"Michael, you bitch, this wasn't in the script-"

"Hey, do ya want Wendy's?"

"Michael we were in the middle of an intense scene, get back on the floor and in the chains."

"Idk man, I'm kinda hungry."

"MICHAEL!"

"Can the plot wait like, 15 minutes? I'm ordering from Wendy's."

"I swear-"

"Are you sure you don't want anything, Eden?"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING TO THE BANK??"

"Nah man, where'd you get that from?"

"Nope. Nope, I am NOT doing this!" Eden said as he stormed out of the room, walking back up the stairs.

"Dude, wait-"

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS FOURTH-WALL BREAKING IN THE MIDST OF MY DRAMATIC SCENES, MICHAEL! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK AND I AM DONE WITH IT!"

"BRO I'M JUST TRYNA ORDER MY WENDY'S WTF??"

"FUCK YOUR WENDY'S, MICHAEL. YOU'VE CLEARLY CHOSEN WHO'S MORE IMPORTANT!"

"EDEN, NO-"

Eden emerged to the surface of his island, a cool breeze hitting his back. Upset, he stomped back to his office, cursing out Michael under his breathe.

"FUCK YOU, NARATOR!" He screamed at the sky. The narator, while it being a rude comment, simply went along, as the narator was an Eden Simp.

"OH NOT YOU AS WELL!"

Eden, now even more angry that everyone was breaking the fourth-wall, sat in his desk. Hopefully things would get more normal sooner or later.

"Good evening," David said from under the desk.

"HOW THE FUCK-"

Suddenly, Michael came rushing through the door, ten times his size and oddly buff.

"HI EDEN-"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH-"

The End