Part 2

He woke up to fires blazing.

The entire city in flames, smoke fizzling into the dark sky. All around him were the bodies of his guildmates- David, Lucas, Ritchie. They were all here, scattered across the torn battlefield. And one who stood above them all...

"Finally awake, aren't we?" Eden said as he slowly hovered down towards Devin, strolling over and stopping right at his head. "You've been out for quite a while. How was your nap?"

"What... happened.." Devin asked meekly, barely able to look up at his inverted self.

"THEY happened. So rude of them to intrude on our conversation. But worry not, I took care of them," Eden said, a grin creeping up on his face.

He took a step back, turning to the chaos that was created. Devin felt the pride seeping off him.

"What did you.. do to them?"

"I too care of them, like I said. They'll get back up soon, though, so I should probably go deal with that-"

"NO!"

Devin pushed himself up, sitting on his hands and knees. His head throbbed, one of his eyes soaked in blood. His throat burned, and his heart pounded wildly.

"No? What do you mean no? Look at yourself! You can barely stand."

"But I know someone who can."

He got up and dashed towards Eden, ripping the blindfold off his face. For a moment, he saw his eyes- bright, glistening, glowing even against the shrouded clouds above. His eyes were a mixture of colors, ranging from pink to purple or magenta. Devin couldn't tell as he stumbled and fell, hitting his face into the scorched stones.

"WHAT THE-"

Eden turned in shock, looking at Devin. They both knew who was coming.

"... You. you're a clever one."

"Always will be."

They both craned their heads to the other side of the arena, where shadows had gathered in a circle. As the familiar figure arised, Eden put on a smile.

"Michael, so wonderful to see you again. Care to join us?" He said in a sinister yet inviting tone.

"I'd rather not- what happened here?" Michael questioned, looking at the debris and bodies around him.

"Devin and I were just having a lovely chat, then these blokes showed up. Interrupted us so very rudely. But I dealt with them."

"Dev, you okay?"

"I'll be fine."

"Oh yes, yes- everyone is fine. And now that you're both here... we can finally get started-"

Ring! Ring!

"."

".."

"..."

"Micheal I swear to whatever god scares you most, I will actually kill you."

"Eden!"

"THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME, DEVIN! IN A FUCKING WEEK! I LITERALLY CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Over by Michael's foot, David started to snicker.

"DAVID, SHUT UP!"

"MAKE ME, SHORT-ASS!"

"Michael, you couldn't have silenced your phone?" Kit said, standing up and dusting pebbles off her.

"You killed the mood, man," Ritchie added as he sat up.

"I can't help it, the bank likes calling me."

"And you're SURE it's the bank this time?" Eden said, slowly losing his mind in the process.

"I'm sure, man. Give me a sec."

"I swear to god-"

"Eden."

"What! Last time this happened, we were in the middle of a dramatic scene where I was going to do horrible things to him, and suddenly the 'bank' called him-"

"Dude, chill-"

"- And then he was ordering WENDY'S! FUCKING WENDY'S! NOT MCDONALD'S, NOT BURGER KING, GOD DAMN WENDY'S!"

"...."

"........."

Everyone stared at Eden in silence.

"THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH!" He screamed, aggressively pointing towards the midget Michael.

"Anyone want Taco Bell-"

"GET OVER HERE YOU PIECE OF-"

The End