A Day Alone

"So what are we gonna do?" Tubbo asked "I have to record a video, so i have to stay home, if you guys are going somewhere" "All stay too" Darryl said "Okay then i guess me and tubbo can go" "I guess i am coming to, but.. where are we going?" A6d said "To get another mattress" Ranboo said "Oh..well i already agreed to come." "So i guess i can come to" tubbo said "Okay, Bad and Skeppy, you sure you don't want to come?" Ranboo asked "Yeah we're good" Darryl said "Okay then" "Bye!" Tubbo said, bad waved "Okay, Skeppy, what do you want to do?"  "I don't know, its up to you, i guess" "Okay, so, do you want to go on another date?" Bad asked "Uhh..how about a car ride?" "Okay!"
(A Few Minutes Later) &)
"Skeppy?" "Yes Bad?" "Whats the ti-" Aggressive nocking interrupts Bad "Yes?" Skeppy says while rolling his window down "You guys need to break up" "Uhh why karen? We were just lying last time we met" Skeppy said trying to cover it up (they did NOT want to get yelled at) "Then can you guys confirm kissing live on stream?" "Well miss-" "I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU" "Suzie, calm down, and DO NOT YELL AT MY BEST FRIEND" Skeppy said "OH YEAH?!" "Miss, are you Suzie D. Violet?" Asked a cop "U-Uh..no, my name is Suzie V. Fria" Suzie said "Well, i am sorry to bother you Suzie, but you look alot like the girl who robbed a bank, but to prove that, that is your name, i am going to take a few blood tests, then after a few days, i will hand you the results" A random cop said "Okay.."
(A few seconds later)
"Are you done sir?" "Yes, and i will be on my way" "Bye! Now for you..i know where you live, so don't think your sly!" "Where do i live then?" "Chicago IL" Suzie said "Thats a VPN" Zak said while trying to hold his laughter "Skeppy, i think we should leave, i don't think we should stay.." Bad said in a whisper-ish voice "Alright miss, i am going to head out, bother me when we see each other again" Skeppy said while driving away (slowly), soon enough, they reached home, A6d, Ranboo and tubbo weren't home yet, so Skeppy and Bad decided to go live, and to explain that video, when they were about to start, they were hoping for a time to explain, but heres what happened

Cliffhanger!😅