Chapter 11....

Warning:

• If your are the kind sensitive... Just skip this chapter.

" The Patient " pt. 2

I was against interning Geum hi but after what I saw in her room, I changed my mind.

She was not getting better and kept telling things and became threat for the family.

I was in my office since the morning that day.. And it was almost 10: 30 p.m.

I kept thinking about Geum hi and what could I do to help her. I gave her medicines though. And I went to see her often.. Why wasn't she getting better?

Schizophrenic people are not dangerous. If they are calm and feel safe, everything should be fine.

Minsoo: Seung ho?

I raised my head at the girl who just got in the room. I smiled and came back on the files about Geum hi.

Minsoo: Aren't you hungry? We are going for a dinner together. To distress and have fun.

Tae: No... I can't.. I have a lot of things to do. You guys can go without me.

Minsoo: you are so worried for that girl.

Tae: Yeah. Because, I begin to think that she is possessed Minsoo. I said and sighed.

I put down the pen and rubbed my face in frustration.

Minsoo : Well. Why don't you consider it though. You can advice her parents to go see someone specialized about that. A pastor? Or someone. I don't know.

Tae: You know that I don't believe in ghosts or those kind of things.. There is just something I don't see.

Minsoo: Ahh.. I don't know then. Anyway. I'm gonna leave now. Okay? You should leave after us. It's getting dark.

Tae: Mmmm. Bye.

Minsoo: Bye.

She left my office and closed the door.

Tae: She is right.. I should.. Ouf... Distress.. And empty my head.

I followed Minsoo's advice and left some minutes after them.

That was quiet and there was no one anymore in the hallways... Just some nurses.

???: good night Doctor Lee.

Tae: You too. Bye.

I got out of the big building and walked through the parking to reach my car.

I got inside my engine and started it.

Then, I left for home. I needed to rest...

Once I lied on my bed I fell in a deep sleep. I was indeed very tired. Just because of that one patient.

My beautiful dream got interrupted some hours after by the phone ringing in the living room.

Tae: Shit... I cursed eyes half closed.

Tae: It is midnight... Damn.. Who is the idiot calling me at this hour??

I went to the living room with lazy steps and picked up.
I yawned and licked my lips.

Tae: Yeah... Lee Seung ho speaking?

[ ...........]

Tae: I swear on god if it's a Prank, i'm gonna report you... Little brat...