Day 4

Minjeong opened her eyes and sat up as she was catching her breath. There were tears in her eyes. She realized it was morning again, she was back from the start again. She sighed in relief and she stood up.

"Minjeong!" Her mom called.

"Coming!" Minjeong yelled back as she took her bath towel. On her way to the bathroom, she saw Jimin who seemed to be going to her room. Minjeong felt like crying when she saw Jimin's face again. She immediately hugged the taller girl to which the latter got confused.

"What's...happening?" Jimin asked.

"It's good to see you," Minjeong said under her breath.

"What do you mean? We just saw each other yesterday, aren't you tired of me yet?" Jimin chuckled and she hugged Minjeong back. "But anyway, it's good to see you, too," Jimin softly said and Minjeong blushed then she quickly pulled away.

"I-I'm going to take a bath first," Minjeong excused herself.

"Okay." Jimin shook her head as she softly chuckled and waited for Minjeong downstairs.

On their way to school, Minjeong was in her deep thoughts again. She was embarrassed at how she acted in front of Jimin earlier. But in her defense, it's just a normal reaction if you're in the same situation as her.

"Deep thoughts?" Minjeong heard Jimin, kind of startled by the sudden conversation.

"Not really," Minjeong answered, and then she had an idea. "I have a question." Jimin glanced at her quickly before returning her eyes to the road.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Can I take you somewhere after class? You can tell Lia you won't make it later."

"Where are we going?" Jimin chuckled.

"I...I have something to tell you." Minjeong bit her lip.

"Ugh, you know I hate suspense. Not to mention it's just the beginning of the day."

"Sorry." Minjeong laughed.

"Any hint? I need to at least know something about what I'm about to get into."

"Oh Jimin." Minjeong shook her head as she chuckled. "Just chill out. But if you want a hint, it's about me. Hmm, probably something about you too."

"Yah Minjeong, you're killing me with the suspense!" Jimin whined. "Anything else? I need more hints."

"No more for you, Jimin. You'll have to wait until later." Minjeong laughed.

The whole car ride was filled with Jimin whining at Minjeong, forcing the latter to just tell her what was it all about. They had arrived at the parking lot and Minjeong saw the bicycle and it was her signal to pull Jimin away from the bicycle's direction. But this time, she pulled Jimin by the hand.

"Whoa." Jimin got startled by Minjeong's sudden action. Minjeong didn't realize she pulled Jimin too hard, their faces were just inches away from each other and her eyes widened. Minjeong quickly let go of Jimin's hand and distanced herself from the taller girl.

"S-sorry. You were about to get hit by the bicycle," Minjeong reasoned.

"Aw, so you saved me." Jimin looked at Minjeong adoringly and the latter playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you're welcome," Minjeong sarcastically said and she started walking, not waiting for Jimin.

"Hey, wait up!" Jimin called and ran to catch up with Minjeong.

Lunchbreak had come and Jimin was still bothering Minjeong about her plan after class.

"We're starting to feel out of place, you guys," Aeri said.