1st day

"Yaa joon wake up and get ready for school, you're gonna have to walk there i gotta go to the studio, breakfast is on the table arasso" dang my dad yells too loud i want to sleep in , can't believe 1st day of school finally is here aish. "Appa can i have some money i need to buy stuff" i yelled. My dad always gives me money but when hes to busy he wont hear me since he has a lot on his mind since mom left us. I understand my dad thats why im never a push over or get into too much trouble.

Finally, got ready for school, uniforms are not my style aish. I skated too school when i passed the 1st couple of blocks i saw this girl, you cant image how cute she was. All that went into my head was "dang". She saw me staring at her and i turned away but then "tung" i hit a pole."Aish thats embarrassing, ottoke?""did she see me" was all i though that minute. I got up as fast as possible and started my way back too school. The bell had just rang so i was lucky too get there on time, if not i would of been in big trouble. I walked to class when i walked in everyone was already seated and the teacher was starting."please introduce yourself, my name is mr. Yoon by the way" said the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun naleul wihae josimhasigi balabnida naega yeogie saelo on choe jun-uii hyeong-i​​da". I bowed since thats what they do here in korea.

"Mr.choi please take a seat in the back next to the young lady there" mr.yoon said. I froze when i saw her face, it was her the girl from earlier."dang" i said out loud by mistake. "Mr.choi watch your language and take a seat before i send you outside of my class" said mr.yoon. I walked to the back praying she wont remember me from the fall out there. She turned to the side were i sat and she said" annyeong my name is Alex whats yours" wow i guess she forgot. Yes.