8 years later

Hi, I'm agustine. I'm 8 and I love my daddy. My mommy died when I was born. She had lungs that didn't work. Me and daddy do everything together. Well he needs help sometimes because he can't see but we still have fun. My lungs fill with water sometimes so I have a machine named Bob that gives my lungs air. I get drained every month.

My mommy's name was hazel grace. She was sooo pretty. She had short hair and brown eyes. I love her. Even though I can't see her or meet her I still love her.

I got to melson pohi school. My best friend is Samson and we hang out all the time. He is blind to so him and daddy get along very good.

Oh no! Daddy is sick again. And I have to get drained in 2 days. My grandma and grandpa Lancaster are visiting so maybe they can take me. They life kinda far. Like Florida far. They do live in Florida. My other grandma loves me to.

Daddy has a girlfriend named monica. She and daddy used to date before he and mommy dated. She loves me to.

I have hair like mommys. Brown with blonde in it. Short to. We had to shave it twice. Radiation was nor kind to my body. But neither was cancer. I'm just going to live my life for as long as I can with the people I love.
Okay?
Okay.