Finally! Someone like me...

Nadwe woke up startled, he couldn't remember having any dreams or nightmares, he just was startled.  He didn't understand why but he was definitely alert.  It was around 10, pretty late to wake up.  Nadwe dragged himself out of bed and headed downstairs, Meme wasn't home.  Nadwe heard someone knock on the door.  Nadwe walked to the door and realized it was Socks at the door, "Yes?" "Oh hi!  I thought Meme would be home but while we're talking I might as well bring up that Laff would like to see you," Nadwe immediately felt shivers down his back at the mention of Laff, he thought about how many times Laff tried to kill me.  "Oh Laff?  Ok!"  Nadwe said, trying to sound like he didn't care much. But of course, he did.

Nadwe kept pondering what Laff would want with him.  To "cure" him?  To "fix" him?  Whatever Laff was going to do, it was gonna get pretty bloody.  "Hey," Nadwe immediately turned to look who was behind him.  "Oh hi Tbh-" Nadwe could see Tbh grimacing in pain, "Ow-" Tbh rasped. "Are you okay-?" Nadwe asked. "Yeah- you just jabbed me with your elbow!" "Oh- er- sorry- I don't remember doing that..." Nadwe sighed, "Well, I don't think it's normal for some 14 year old kid to go subconsciously jabbing people with their elbow!" Tbh said humorously. Nadwe giggled, "Well, yeah- I don't think it is," Nadwe responded.  
"Anyway... I'm pretty sure we both can agree on something, somethings up." Tbh said, his tone more serious.   "Yeah..." "We both remember what happened to Wiktoria and the war, and it's happening again... almost."  "Yeah, it almost happened again" Nadwe and Tbh agreed.   "Well, hey.  One more thing," Tbh said, his tone more softened.  "Yeah?" "Thanks, thanks for doing something about it.   Keeping from all that from happening again."  "...Yeah- y-you're welcome."  Nadwe said, caught off guard.
"Also... could you come with me?  It's probably good for the both of us,"