/~•Rusphilchi nsfw/fluff•~\

High school au

/warning boy x boy\
---------------------------------------------------------

Philip enterted the school philip went straight to the principals office..
Ah so you are here..welcome philipines! UN said.Hi! I said while smiling..Canada! Please come to the ptincipals office..canada came it was surpising cuz i never saw him years ago..hi canada long time no see i said hi philip He said so canda you will be phils tour okay? Okay sir! Sir Un and canda said so lets go philip? Lets go! We went outside and slammed the door i was looking around thats the gym thats the class rooms pointing into an open big door and a small door..and thats the bathroom and stairs for the second floor also the dorms is at the third floor! Ooh okay thanks canada! Always welcome! Now gotta go bye! Byee and canda started to walk away i went back ti the principals room for my dorm key and number i went inside and saw sir UN writing some papers and when he noticed me oh hey there didnt see ya there here the dorm key and number you may go now phil! Thank you sir i walked towards the door and left so 94? Hm okay i went to the second floor then the third floor hmm 74..63..51 ugh no 94 i noticed an fourth floor i went to it and saw luxury stuff around white walls and saw some dorms who had white and purple doors..81..86..90..94!! But when i reached for the door handle i heard screams inside.. 'UGH WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME VODKA ADICT!' SHUT THE FUCK UP CHING CHONG' i was nervous to just open it so i just nocked..its open i heard a calm voice..i opened it amd saw..russia and china they were fighting? Phill..? Russia said in a shocked voice and i looked at china who was stunned to speak. Hi! I said then the two blushed i went inside and they both runned to me and surprise hugged me i missed ya sunshine russia said while tearing a bit i miss you pearl china said okay okay give me some air cant ya? They stopped huging me and they both carried my bags to my room. So one question why were yall screaming?
China blamed me cuz he lost his phone russia said while giving china a death stare china death stared back..okay okay id a kiss on a cheek enough for you guys to calm down? They looked at me yes but with an cuddle i cuddled thrm then kissed thrm on the cheek they smiled at me but still mad at each other..well where is my room over there in the middle russia pointed at the middle one where a door is okay then *bell rings* welp looks like class starting lets go! I said they both nodded then we all left.
---------------------------------------------------------
                          4:05 pm
                      Class ended.
After class ended me china and ruski went back to our dorm when we arrived i fell to the ground landing on my butt cuz of tiredness in the middle in the living room..china just sat in the chairs while russia went to the bathroom while china fell to the floor beside me i was tired so i slept in china's shoulder..cuz it was sunday.
---------------------------------------------------------
                             9:31 pm
                   /~nsfw warning~\
Philip woke up seeing he was in his room with russia in his right and china on his left they were both cudding philip gently..but they both suddenly moved their hands down..close to philips private part philip just put heir hands aeay then he went to the bathroom when he finishes he looked at the bed and saw china and russia sitting in his bed i thought they were still asleep?! Oh well..phil said in his mind philip came up to them a little closer but they snatched philips hand to them a little closer..so me and russia agreed we will share something you own~ china spoke..w-what is it then their hands suddedly removed my short and touching my boxers..this one~..they started to remove their clothes and removed my shirt then they removed their boxers and mine..china pushed himself into me while russia was beside me licking and biting my neck..a-ah~ both smirked while china was moving a little faster..Agh~ i moaned..while china and i cummed china removed him self and switch positions with russia..russia pushed his fingers then removed his fingers hr kept adding fingers..AH~ i screamed cuz china bit into my lip while kissing me because of that russia removed his fingers yhen added his private part instead..hahh ruski~ i said while russia just smirked then moved a little faster china kept kissing me and licking me neck..after a few mins russia and i cummed then china and russia started cleaning me up then they both ate our mixed cums while i was fast to sleep already i woke up checked russia's phone for the time but saw texts from north saying he went to our dorm to give  china his phone but he heard us..i was dead in the eyes but he promised not to tell anyone witch i calmed..then i looked to china then to russia they were slreping so calmly so i snuggled to them then slept again..i thought to myself before i slept man wonder what japan will do to china when he find out we made out im scared what my other boyfriends will do to russia and china..oh well..
---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this and requesting this!

Also please request more in chapter five comments!