~Eight: Shades of Love~

Dedicated to @_AnirudhPriyaa_ , one of my most favorite people as a small Belated B'day gift from my side <3

I'm so excited for this chapter! Also ignore all typos, I obviously haven't done any proof reading! (But I'll fix them later for sure <3)

Love, love, love!

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for Today~

'Keep your Friends Close, But Enemies Closer.'

~Sun Tzu

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously~

I - without a doubt - should be the first one to make the 'Confession Of Love' to her. But how?

The answer is Miles away from here, right now in Indraprastha - probably expressing his love for nature in the Royal Gardens.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter Eight: Shades of Love~

Arjun's POV~

I spotted him sitting on the Bench near the Marble Waterfall, his eyes closed.

As I went near him, he opened his eyes and smiled that smile which indicates that he knows everything - I'm not surprised, he always does that.

"I..." I try to launch a conversation before I'm drowned in the mysterious depths of his eyes. They're so enigmatic and always seemed to be pulling me towards them. I'm slightly scared of them, because they're too beautiful and attractive, and their charm really seemed to work on me, but I don't mind because it's him.

He gently smiled as if he knew my thoughts. 'Great. It's harmful to even think of something when he is right before me'. I thought.

He laughed, and I was pissed off by now. If he could read my thoughts then why won't he tell me what to do?! I never usually become this impatient.

"It's Her," he says with a mischievous smile.

"Madhav, if you know why I am here, then why won't you help me?" I plead.

"When Human doesn't understand a thing, he is scared of it. And that fear towards it prevents him from knowing what it actually is, because he doesn't want to go near it because of its obnoxious feelings towards it. When we assume that we know everything about a certain person, we are wrong. A person is not something which we need to study Like a book, a person is filled with all emotions,"

He took a deep breath and gave a smile - a smile so bright that it would radiate the brightest even amidst a thousand suns.

"A person has more anger than the rest of the people, a person is more generous than any of us, or maybe a person has brilliant focus. Emotions are something which classify a person, so that we can know them better. We don't have to study about a person, we need to understand them. The mistake which all of us make is that we study instead of understanding," He took my hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Being possessive of someone is Okay, but if you two really deserve each other, you should have immense trust in each other so that you won't have to worry. You already have faith in each other. You just need to develop a mutual understanding, give each other time and space, and get rid of all insecurities and hesitations. Faith is the Foundation of Love."