t h i r t y

"Show me what you can do babe" Sunghoon says as he skates away from Jake who is completely struggling to stay still on the ice. Sunghoon giggles and Jake falls on his butt.

"I told you i couldn't skate!!" Jake mad pouts and tries to get up again but he fails so Sunghoon gets back to him and helps him up. Sunghoon holds Jake's hands and tries to move but Jake shakes his head. "We're both gonna fall!"

"Then how am i gonna teach you???" Sunghoon says and starts to move again. Jake takes a deep breath and starts to follow Sunghoon. By surprise he's doing pretty good but when Sunghoon wants to let him go he almost falls. He starts clinging onto Sunghoon and shakes his head.

"I can't do ittttttttt"

"You can, believe me" Sunghoon softly says and Jake slowly looks up into his eyes. Jake nods and backs aways while still holding onto Sunghoon's hands. Sunghoon starts to move again and Jake follows him again. It's going pretty well so Sunghoon tries again to let Jake go. This time it goes well and Jake at least does it all by himself for 20 seconds. "Babe!! You just did it!!"

"All because of yo-you!" Jake crashes onto Sunghoon and they both fall down, Jake being on top of Sunghoon. His eyes widen but they fade away when Sunghoon gives him a quick kiss.

"I'm proud of you, my reward is a question"

"What question??"

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend Jake Sim??"

"I would love to Park Sunghoon" And with that Jake kisses Sunghoon again.