1: The Beginning...

Third Person's Point Of View

Three girls are walking together as it is the monthly cleaning of their school. Students of all years are literally scattered outside and inside of the school.

Two of the girls are giggling like little school girls as they push each other playfully. The other girl just smiles softly at her friends who are having fun while cleaning. The three of them each get a mop before continuing their journey.

The three girls passed by three guys who were also teasing each other and clearly having fun too. One of the guys caught two of the girls' attention but the guy is busy smiling at the other girl, the girl he's smiling at also smiles brightly at him, making his heart beat fast as he controls his blush or else his two guy best friends will make fun and tease him.

"Say, Mi-sun-ah, don't you have a crush on Su-hyeok?" One of the girls asked Mi-sun. The said girl giggles as she looks at the girl who asked her.

"I-sakie, I don't. Besides, he's my best friend." Mi-sun answered I-sak, the girl who asked her, in a soft voice. I-sak just narrowed her eyes at the taller girl. The smallest of the three decided to butt in.

"But what if Su-hyeok likes you?" She asked. Mi-sun slightly looked down at her. She smiles brightly.

"He doesn't, On-jo-yah." Mi-sun answered On-jo. On-jo just avoided eye contact.

"But what if he does?" I-sak asked again. Mi-sun just giggles softly and just shakes her head, not even answering. She smiled softly at her two friends.

"Let's just clean and finish this day, okay?" Mi-sun just asked them and walked ahead of the two girls.

"She's really naïve, isn't she? Anyone who has eyes can tell that Su-hyeok really likes her." I-sak asked and said to On-jo while she kept her eyes on Mi-sun's retreating back. On-jo sighs but then she silently agrees with what I-sak has said.

It's true though. Almost half of the school can clearly see that Lee Su-hyeok is completely head over heels in love with Lim Mi-sun. But either Mi-sun is just really naïve or she's just not taking it to heart.

***A few hours later***

Lim Mi-sun's Point Of View

It's already the end of the class as me and my classmates pack up our bags. My seatmate, Nam-ra looks at me. I smile at her when our eyes meet.

"Did you copy our homework in the last subject?" She asked me in a cold tone but I'm already used to it so I just shrugged it off. I can see that I'm the only person who thinks that she's fitting to be our class president. I also treat her as my friend even if she doesn't treat me as one.

"Yeah. You wanna borrow it? I already finished it because I was bored so I answered it already." I answered her in my soft voice. I don't know, I just don't like raising my voice and this is my normal speaking voice.

I can tell she's surprised by this. I softly laugh at her before getting my notebook in my bag and giving it to her. She accepts it and my smile widens.

"See you tomorrow, Namie! Have a safe trip on your way home!" I tell her before hugging her quickly and walking away from her before she can even comprehend what's happening. I giggle at that.

Unbeknownst to me, Nam-ra slightly smiled when she recovered from her shock.

I reached the stairwell and went down while softly humming a tune. Lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that I took a wrong step and I might have a broken ankle if it wasn't for the arms that caught me. I squeal when it happens and I look up to face my savior...