Realization again.

!DISCLAMER! |CUSSING||DIRTY STUFF|

We didn't talk after that for a few days.

But the blur came clear, we did.. all memories came from it.

I decided to text her. I said to meet up at beach.

~At the beach~

I arrived, there she was I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Did the memories come back to you yet?" I said

With a shy voice she said "Yes."

I kissed her in that moment. "Wanna do it again?" I said while I smirked.

"F**k yea!" She said gladly!

I took her to my favorite spot on the beach It was a private beach, and my spot was in a tree, I never told her my dad owned the beach, and he built it for me as a child.

Next thing I knew.. It was happing. She was amazing, and this time it wasn't a blur...

We stayed up all night, we watched a movie, did some things.. and most importantly we did, it.

I couldn't wait for school to show off, she was everything, and she was my everything. <3

~The morning after~

She said it. She said it first. She said "I love you".

My heart pounded with joy, hopefully she meant it.. and it wasn't all a trick.. or could it be...?

... I hope not...

I had gone to the bar about a week later.. I met this guy.. I got drunk and we.. we'll you can picture it.

I felt so guilty.

I saw her walk into the bathroom with her friends whispering..

"Hey baby!" I said happily.

"Who the f**k are you? Why are you calling me baby!?" She said.

"B..babe it's me.. Val?" My heart dropped to my stomach...

"Oh you loser I was just using you from attention! Ha~ Can't believe you fell for it!" She said laughing..

Tears rolled down my eyes..

"W..what..? After eveything IVE F***ING DONE FOR YOY??!" I yelled loudly.

"AFTER EVERYTHING?? YOU F***ING GOT ME PREGNANT! THEN THIS? OH AND DONT THINK I DONT KNOW..!" I said while crying holding my stomach.

"w..what?... p..pregnant..?" She said in a shocked voice..

"I know.. your trans.. I accept. But you got me pregnant.. F***ING PREGNANT! F**K YOU!" I ran out crying...