Chapter 5: School

__________________________

"Really? My dad!?"

__________________________

The next morning you woke up. You sighed as you looked at your calendar. Your vacation is over. "Fuck my life" you groaned as you dragged yourself to your room to shower, get dressed, do your hair etc.

You went to downstairs to your garage and unlocked the door. You saw your Corvette still as clean and safe as ever.

"Ah, still perfect." You said getting into the car. You pressed the button on your keys, opening the garage door. You pulled out of your driveway and went to school.

You arrived there and saw the teens huddled into small groups around eachother. You looked at the school as you pulled into the parking area.

You're a second year now, so its still a bit nerve racking to have a first day of school again.

"Tokyo High..." You sighed as you got out and let the cold morning air hit you. "Kinda missed this place." You grabbed your bag and jogged over to Nobara, Yuuji and Megumi.

"Yo! Y/n!" Yuuji and Nobara yelled in unison. "Hey" you said with a wave. You all started rambling about what you did during the vacation.

The bell rang and you all went to your classes. You tried focusing in class but then remembered a certain thing that happened with a certain Fushiguro.

"Y/n! How about you answer my question since you wanna daydream in my class." Nanami Kento, the strictest teacher you had, and you literally didn't listen to what he said at all, said. "Sir, the answer is" you stared at the whiteboard behind him. "H²O is water sir." You said as you slightly remembered his question.

"Good, start focusing would you?" He said as he continued the lesson.

The bell rang and the day was over. Honestly you were dead as you walked out the school. "Y/n!" You heard your group call to you. You went over to them even though you just wanted to go home. "Megumi wants to talk to you real quick." Yuuji said.

You two were standing next to your car. "Y/n, you know that night i went to bed and my dad was supposed to show you to your room?" He said, staring into your eyes.

"Yes?" You nervously said. "You fucked him, didn't you?" He asked looking at you with a bitch you got a death sentence or something? look on his face. "I, i did." You said staring at the ground.

He laughed and tilted your head up with his index finger. "It's aight, I won't tell anyone, i just had to know if i was going insane or not." He said smiling. "You look like you'll die if you don't get home so I'll let you go" he said laughing.

"Really? My dad!?" He said laughing even louder. "Stop laughing megs!!" You said embarrassed as you got into your car and started driving away and you saw him in your mirror still laughing at you.

"What a jerk." You said lightly chuckling. You reached your house and pulled into your garage and closed the door. You walked into you house since your garage was attached to your house.

You made something to eat and watched tv until you remembered you had homework...great stuff tbh😗

You did your homework and continued watching the show. You eventually fell asleep on the couch with snacks thrown around the place.

You woke up the next morning completely wasted. You walked out into your garden and looked at your weed trees. Yes, trees, you've been growing and nurturing them for a while now. But they're not ready yet so you still needa spend money on your dealers, which are quite expensive🥲

You sighed and walked back inside, you walked into the traditional Japanese room you had. Paper walls with stories, bamboo growing here and there, a table with small pillows instead of chairs and a table where you kept your weed.

You opened the box and saw your gorgeous baggies. You cheered and took them, crushed a piece or two and rolled a blunt.

You packed your bag for school and decided to walk to school so you could get high.

You grabbed a perfume, some mint gum and your bag and went to school.

You were peacefully smoking and staring at everything in detail until a black merc pulled up next to you. You stopped and stared at the car, trying to remember where you've seen it before. Then it hit your high ass self, it was Toji!

You quickly tried hiding the blunt but by that time toji already got out of the car alongside megumi. They walked towards you. "Yo Y/n! What's that?" Megumi said. Toji just stared at you.

"Oh, it's nothing!" You said waving your hand at them. "Oh really, the only reason you ever walk to school is because" Megumi said as Toji went behind you and grabbed your wrist. "You're getting high without me!" He said sadly.

"Megsss, ofc not!" You said lightly laughing. Toji wrapped a hand around your waist as he took a hit. You were trying your best to hide the wetness already pooling in your underwear from the sight as you blushed.

Megumi turned away in disgust. You stared at Toji. He eventually let you go as he walked to his car. "I'll see you at school y/n" megs said as he got into the passenger seat, understanding you'd want to walk to finish your blunt.

You waved at them as they drove off.

You approached the school grounds. 'here we go again...' you sighed as you walked in.

...-end of chapter-...