Author's Pre-Note

Hello, darlings!!

As you probably inferred from my username, my name is Paris. This is my first story since me "makeover" that I decided to do, which was me coming back to this account after three years and deleting all of my old works. I was in a very bad place when I wrote those books and was looking for a cheesy and romantic escape... I liked that they were a distraction, that I could control them to have happy endings. Looking back on them... They're not the type of writing I want to share to the world, and that's not the type of author I want to be.

I want to be better.

Now, my writing has improved. I'm not just writing cheesy stories that I can read later to make me feel better about myself. These stories I've actually put effort and thought into this story. I'm hoping y'all will love it. The plot theme is very complex and interesting (in my opinion), not just some cheesy romance book without any point other than they fall in love in the end.

So, here's my latest pride and joy, Fix You.

Please, vote, share it with your friends, and comment; I especially appreciate comments. Although I have grown so much as a writer since I overcame my struggles in 6-8th grade, I still have much to improve. I'd like your input to help me improve, as a writer and a person. Please, share your thoughts with me.

Love you all, Paris