Just one rematch

"SO! you might've won that arm wrestle contest but that doesn't mean shit!" Smily said while pouting behind the mask, while also walking alongside the pinkette whining.

"Quit being a sore loser and own up to the truth, you're weaker than me and you suck," the pinkette said with a cocky smile as they turn the corner to their lockers.

"I want a rematch!" Smiley said as he stood in front of the pinkettes locker while pointing.

"No," the pinkette said while moving smily to the side

"Please! cmon Techno!" he pleaded back hoping he'll say yes

"And what is in it for me?" Techno responded while opening his locker- taking his backpack off and placing it inside.

"I'll Uhm..." Smiley scratched his head trying to come up with something "I don't have all day Dream" Techno said while closing his locker door "50 dollars!" he yelled with his hands out "That'll be like taking money from a homeless person" Techno said as he crossed his arms and turned to face Dream.

"..Well I have anoth-" Dream gets cut off as another person comes up to Techno, wrapping their arm around him "Hey bud! oh and Dream, what are you guys chattering about?" Wilbur said with a friendly smile

"Oh, Dream is just being a piss baby because he lost an arm wrestle competition with me"

Before Dream could argue back and make an idiotic remark, the bell rings. dismissing them to their next classes.

"Guess I came a bit too late, see you both at lunch!" Wilbur said as he walked over to Chemistry class, waving them goodbye.

Dream and Techno waved him goodbye as well on their way to math.

-------IN CLASS------

"pssst, Techno" Dream whispered beside Techno trying to get his attention "What..?" he respond in annoyance "I came up with a bet" Techno sighed knowing it was going to be something unworthy betting for "what is it this time" Techno questioned again

"If I win I get to boss you around all day but if YOU win, I have to take off the mask ONLY ONCE,"

he said with a loud whisper, Techno was intrigued by what Dream said for once and wanted to do it "At lunch?"

Techno asked. Dream nodded his head yes. Techno did the same and they both went back to doing their classwork.

A loud clap comes from their teacher catching everyone's attention.

"Can I have everyone's attention- Hey! Quackity quit flirting with Sapnap and pay attention to what I have to say"

He said as he eyed Quackity (Am I the only one who has that one teacher that always teased the couple?")

Giggles traveled around the room "Now, we have a new student who goes by the name Aimsey, I want everyone to welcome her. she is a bit late for her first day- speaking of the devil there she is" the classroom door creaked open revealing an extremely short girl with a red beanie "Why is she so short!?" Tommy yelled out loud from the back of the classroom, ending it off with a wheeze turning his face red as a tomato.

Odd ending i know but i couldn't think of anything for this chapter but ill have something for the next i think also i'm working on a chapter on DNB one-shots so i didn't forget about you guys <3