Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "The Vampire Diaries", it belongs to its original creator Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec, and L. J. Smith. Nor do I own "Originals", which belongs to its rightful creator Julie Plec, Michael Narducci, Leslie Morgenstein, Gina Girolamo. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release of "The Vampire Diaries" and "Originals". Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

Warnings:

*****

Despite what the title suggests, I swear to god this is not a crack fic!

What happens when the Originals, the Mystic Fall gang, and some special guests are whisked away to a room outside of space and time to watch The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

With me making some special twists of my own.

Because the Originals are GOD DAMN +1000, immortal vampires who should be frickin respected!

Also pairings will include: Klaus/Caroline, Kol/Bonnie/Enzo (Poly), Stefan/Rebekah, Elena/Damon, Finn/Sage, Elijah/Katherine, Silas/Qetsiyah

Bashing: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Cami, Hayley

*****

Things to look forward to:

- Klaus is THE original hybrid, as I intend to treat him as such (and the originals will receive the respect that they deserve

- Silas becoming the father figure Caroline deserves, and shipping Klaroline

- Pregnant Caroline in the show (Courtesy of... Read to find out)

I will be making changes to the show, and the characters will be reacting to them. So it's basically gonna be them reacting to the show (fanfic more than anything) where a Klaroline shipper (A.K.A: Me) writes the plot.

:)

*****

horus1251 on Ao3 issued a challenge, and I was more than happy to write the amazing idea.

*****

Yeah... I may have a slight Klaroline problem...

And you know what. I don't mind! I'm embracing it.

:)

I know I've done a few one shots with Davina bashing. But for this longer fic, I was thinking of not bashing her. Well more like writing the story, and just letting the card drop where they drop. Bash her if I need to, leave her alone and a neutral character if I don't need to.

Because at the end of the day, this is Klaroline. And when a Klaroline shipper is writing the plot, the word does revolve around them. (But honestly, how could TVD not?!)

At this point, whenever I actually watch TVD again, I am shocked by how Klaroline is not the focus, as a result of all the Klaroline fanfic I've been reading.

I'm riding a Klaroline high, and everytime I think I'm coming down, I just end up going higher. I honestly thought I'd be back to writing for anime again two weeks ago, (well still writing Klaroline every few updates) but I still haven't even started!

This was just the Intro, I wanna try and get Chapter 1 for this up within the next three days at least. But depending on how much school work I have, it may take longer.

Anyways,

KLAROLINE FOR LIFE BECAUSE I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!