Chapter-3

Angelica POV:

I woke up at 6:00 am I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After I was done making it was currently 7:30. I saw miss luna coming down the stairs. She smiled at me. I smiled back. She came to the kitchen "hey what's for breakfast." She said. "Omlet and Bacon" I said while smiling. "OK then" she said then she sat down in the chair. Then I served her. She took one bite and looked at me. And I thought my cooking wasn't good. But after she finished it. She said to me "that was delicious." I smiled. "I will be back from at 7:30 pm" she said and walked out of the door. I smiled. I didn't drink for months I'm thinking just a little tipsy won't hurt. I walked over to the fridge. Then I opened it. I pulled out the bottle of vodka and I opened the bottle. She said I can have whatever I want from the fridge. I took a glass and pour the vodka in. I took 1 sip the 2 sip then I finished it in 3 sips. She won't mind if I take one more glass. I poured another glass of vodka. I took 1 sip, and by my second sip I heard my name "Angelica" I slowly turned around I saw.......LUNA. she was behind me. "Umm I thought you were at work" I said nervously. She looked at me. "Yea I forgot something. But you never told me that you like drinking" she said. How is she so clam. "Yes I'm sorry I will put that away" I said being even more nervous. "Do you want to come to a bar after my work is done." She suggested. "You would really take me there" I said. "Ofcourse it's better to have someone to drink with rather than drinking alone so would you like to come" she said. "Sure" I smiled and said agreeing. She picked up the thing she forgot. Then she left. I quickly cleaned up the whole house. And I was done by 7:30. Then I heard a bell sound I went down and opened it. And it was luna. "Come on" she said As she pulled my hand out of the house locking it. And I'm still in a maid outfit. I walked beside her. And damn she was tall. She didn't realise that we were holding hands. We then walked in to a barr. And sat down. She took 5 shots and I took ten shots. I couldn't get up right. We both were extremely drunk. I think she knew this that's why we are at the closest one her mansion is literally 2 blocks away.....

Luna POV:

I knew that we both would get high on alcohol. That's why I picked the one closest to my house. She took TEN glasses how cam a normal human could take that. I took only 5 glasses. Because if I take ten like her I would not be able to walk home. We both got up and started to leave. She couldn't even stand. I was not able to stand either. But some how managed to get home with her and damn she looks sexy. Am I thinking this cause I'm drunk or I just really really like her. I managed to get to home with angelica. I put her down on her bed. As I was about to leave her room she grabbed me by her arm but not strong enough to pull me in with her on the bed. "Please don't leave me" she said. She is only doing this because she is drunk. I got in the bed with her. I wrapped her whole body with me arms. And she moned in my touch. My stupid dirty mind was like I want to hear more. I tried to resists the temptation but lust took over me. I got up got rid of my coat and put my hand through her skirt. "Ah~" she moaned. I squeezed her butt hard. "Mmm~~" she was a moaning mess. I decided to strip her naked. She moaned with every time I touch her. I finally got rid of her maid outfit. And then I took her bra off. Damn she is huge. Then I took of  her laced underwear. And let me tell you all a secret I don't have a vagina I have a dick. I got rid of my pants. I pushed my dick into her vagina. "Ahh~~~mmm." I got in and out of her whole. I got faster as time went by and her moans were also getting loud. Her whe face turned blood red. I pulled my dick out and started to tongue fuck her pussy. "Ahh~~." She orgasm on my tongue. I licked all of the cum and boy she tastes so good. Then I made her suck my dick. She sucked it so hard. My dick was getting hard. The I got the biggest orgasm of my life. My started spilling out of her mouth. It got on the bed on the wall her face my legs. Then I got to her level and  licked all of the cum that was on her face. And then our lips touched I pulled her deeper into the kiss. She tasted so good. Then I got on her neck and kissed and bite it. "Ahh~~Lu..lu..na" ahh she moaned my name that was so hot. She then fell unconscious on my chest. I lied her down and I lied beside her falling asleep.....

To be continued